TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warning!
warning-lights.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe Shannon takes over the Number 1 spot. This is probably Stephen A's worst take, damn.
Terrible take by SAS....Y'all know how I fucks with SAS because of what he does for HBCU's and WSSU, but I can't rock with you on this bro....

Horrible take....You seriously going to have to do some redemption and that might not be enough....

He should have just went on Roland's show....

And people want to know why New Media is taking over......

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow! This is concrete proof
this fool is a grade A coon!

anigif_sub-buzz-1880-1515100370-9.gif
StephenA wants to have his cake and eat it too, and that's putting it mildly. Sounding enlightened and politically astute to the right minded who often control the purse strings. On the other hand, maintaining influence with and appearing sympathetic to the people from which he came. Didn't we just have this same convo about TheRock. They leverage their connection to our culture to elevate their celebrity and then this happens. It kinda feels like a sell out.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

He’s one of those both sides coons. Trying to tip toe around racists to keep his money right. True definition of a sellout sambo. Then when called out he pulls out the militant card like he’s pro Black everything and always speaks up supporting Black causes. He’s a clown. I will never understand these rich coons who think they still need to coon for more money.