TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course he's joking :rolleyes:

Bad bet! If Trump and co aren’t the most desperate people on the planet I don’t know who is.

If this clown doesn’t face jail time well through the election period in the Stormy case then you’re going to see a level of election blitzing in favor of gettig Trump in office and out of jail like this country has NEVER seen.

Personally, I’d be shocked if after all the haziness they’re about to do if he isn’t “re-elected”

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If this clown doesn’t face jail time well through the election period in the Stormy case then you’re going to see a level of election blitzing in favor of gettig Trump in office and out of jail like this country has NEVER seen.
The documents trial is what really will do him in..

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Imagine a chicken inviting a fox into the pen and getting frustrated that the fox wouldn’t stop being a fox.

It’s not enlightening to write a sonnet while being punched in the face. Thats the phony business model: pretending to be objective while panhandling around rich men. The media isn’t just smoke and mirrors it alternates between being the smoke and being the mirror.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Trump's philosophy is... why tell the truth, when you can just simply tell a lie? I'm making a joke but I truly think that this is the way he thinks. :dunno:
Certain people lack the psychological tools necessary to stop them from lying.

He sees no benefit to giving an honest answer ever.

This dude ain't really a person. He's more of a highly functioning miasma of destructive ambition and selfish instinct.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like I said, his words are just bridges to his next lie.
He lies because there is a market for his lies. How is he a successful New York realtor and his portfolio looks like that? There is certain subset of the population that can’t discern truth from non truth and they’re incapable of disarming non-truth people from getting into their minds and pockets.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
The Debate coming
up is going to be stupid

I'm gonna be like this....

w=400

ba299cb28119c522344005cc52479c96.gif

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor