TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
That witness must be singing like Al Jarreau or something...
Alonzo declared that he must reach to heaven for heaven
Alonzo declared that he must reach to heaven for heaven
Don't you know Alonzo put out his hand one day?
Don't you know Alonzo lifted up his head to pray?

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that G.A phone call...like i said before,there's a mobb boss rite now sitting in tha back of some low key social club talking
to his crew saying,,if i ever catch one of you goomba's talking on the phone like that i will fucking kill you myself...thats
how badd trump fucked up calling that state A.G and getting recorded...this could have been a good federal case aslo....

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

so-itbegins-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Knew it was going to happen sooner or later MFs are not going to lie under oath for him especially since the already got receipts on them.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
that G.A phone call...like i said before,there's a mobb boss rite now sitting in tha back of some low key social club talking
to his crew saying,,if i ever catch one of you goomba's talking on the phone like that i will fucking kill you myself...thats
how badd trump fucked up calling that state A.G and getting recorded...this could have been a good federal case aslo....
It took 2 years. He was wrong but he wasn’t wrong. He knew they were gutless but he thought he could bluff his way through it.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Every gawd damn time…. 7 damn years

19 co-defendants 91 page indictment

Potential that Trump is going to try to pull crazy shit like trying to move this to the federal level which would be hilarious…. This is going to be wild… Kats are about to start snitching…

giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here comes RICO, they aren't playing with this one 41 counts :itsawrap:
This shit is so deep… I’m going to have to read it tomorrow. I’m not familiar with Georgia law.. so I can’t give my normal insight

But damn…. This is a fucking hammer… and I love it
mann when i say trump is his own worst enemy to see there was more then just a phone call but to see he put it on paper to
you cant make this shit up....his paper trail of dumbness is just as long as I-20 going east and west... :lol: :lol: