TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Just imagine if this actually happens....VP MTG???? Between her and Trump we will be truly fucked and at war with the rest of the world...unimaginable...

Her and Lake fighting for that spot, Lake at Mar-a-lago more than 45s wife(soon to be former wife). MTG might be the 1st one 45 offers up when he makes his deal that's if she isn't thinking the same thing. Let the GOP backstabbing begin.
DecisiveDisloyalAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

You all know it's coming.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What an asinine comparison.

not at all, I SAID the cac version for a reason.

The Nation at one point was willing to put their lives on the line to defend their leader and religious belief, as well as fight oppression.

These cacs are willing to put their lives on the line to defend their leader and religious belief (white supremacy), as well as fight oppression (whitelivesmatter :rolleyes:).

These cacs are religious about Trump, which means reality and facts go out of the window. It boils down to "I'm white and I say so".

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her and Lake fighting for that spot, Lake at Mar-a-lago more than 45s wife(soon to be former wife). MTG might be the 1st one 45 offers up when he makes his deal that's if she isn't thinking the same thing. Let the GOP backstabbing begin.
DecisiveDisloyalAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

You all know it's coming.
Lake is running for US Senator not angling for Veep. Tim Coon Scott will be the Veep.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
LAle
Lake is running for US Senator not angling for Veep. Tim Coon Scott will be the Veep.

Lake would shove her tongue up trumps ass, in front of international media cameras, at the Republican National Conference if given the VP consideration and she would consider doing all of that an honor. The skank bitch would sell her children for VP spot.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LAle

Lake would shove her tongue up trumps ass, in front of international media cameras, at the Republican National Conference if given the VP consideration and she would consider doing all of that an honor. The skank bitch would sell her children for VP spot.
Most of the candidates running are broke and poor.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
LAle

..and to think she voted for Obama and even attended some of his events whenever he came here to Arizona..she switched up after all those times she was caught talking on hot mic when on her news anchor job :lol:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
..and to think she voted for Obama and even attended some of his events whenever he came here to Arizona..she switched up after all those times she was caught talking on hot mic when on her news anchor job :lol:

She's just another attention whore, groupie bitch that will suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch for a shot at becoming famous. Either side will do. The bitch is trash.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: A reporter for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reveals how Donald Trump may be scheming to exploit his looming surrender and arrest in Georgia for political gain — and it's a classic Trump move.

According to Greg Bluestein, local political operatives in Georgia are buzzing with speculation that Trump might surrender to authorities during the Republican primary debate next Wednesday to steal the other candidates' thunder.

Trump has already announced that he will not participate in the debate — not surprising given the fact that he is a complete coward — but he also hates to see his enemies get free publicity.

He has until Friday, August 25th at noon to surrender. Doing it during the debate would likely force many of the networks to switch their coverage from the debate to Trump.

"He is going to have to show up at the Fulton County jail between now and next Friday at noon. My hunch is he's not going to go under the cover of night," said Bluestein.

"And I know you mentioned at the top of the show there's a chance he could do it on debate day next Wednesday, and that's what the political minds here in Georgia are all talking about — the possibility that he could do counter-programming to the debate," he added.

He went on to describe the Fulton County jail as a "not not a place you'd wish upon even one of your worst enemies" and infested with bedbugs so he doesn't "expect Donald Trump to spend much time" there.

What do you think? Is this Trump's secret plan?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: A reporter for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reveals how Donald Trump may be scheming to exploit his looming surrender and arrest in Georgia for political gain — and it's a classic Trump move.

According to Greg Bluestein, local political operatives in Georgia are buzzing with speculation that Trump might surrender to authorities during the Republican primary debate next Wednesday to steal the other candidates' thunder.

Trump has already announced that he will not participate in the debate — not surprising given the fact that he is a complete coward — but he also hates to see his enemies get free publicity.

He has until Friday, August 25th at noon to surrender. Doing it during the debate would likely force many of the networks to switch their coverage from the debate to Trump.

"He is going to have to show up at the Fulton County jail between now and next Friday at noon. My hunch is he's not going to go under the cover of night," said Bluestein.

"And I know you mentioned at the top of the show there's a chance he could do it on debate day next Wednesday, and that's what the political minds here in Georgia are all talking about — the possibility that he could do counter-programming to the debate," he added.

He went on to describe the Fulton County jail as a "not not a place you'd wish upon even one of your worst enemies" and infested with bedbugs so he doesn't "expect Donald Trump to spend much time" there.

trump is fresh out of moves like I said yesterday this Georgia indictment got a lot of his supporters scared more do than the federal cases. And the Georgia Republicans are between a rock and a hard place. Trump is not popular in Georgia and if they try to change the rules to save him, they will lose all power.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Political gain no, a grift to get donations for his legal fees most definitely. Anything he does now is to get donations it's no longer a quest for the WH it's all about legal fees he will be to busy in court to campaign.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
MAGAs about to start getting carried out in body bags people ain't playing games with them anymore especially the alphabet boyz.
I told a lot of people that the federal government is looking forward to a round two of January 6 and this time a lot of MaGa people will die.