TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
hniutp26wgjb1.jpg

Other than MTG, No one in Georgia should vote for this dude....His attack on their governor should reflect the direction that Georgia wants to go which is without Trump....I hope Democrats can capitalize on this friction and fraction going on...

xofu4fpd9hjb1.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad I don't have to work near there on Thursday or downtown in general. But other than that, Fulton County, has always been infamous, now it will be famous. Leave up to Trump to do some shit like that.

I have folks who've been locked up there. Now we can joke about how they've been in the same place a former President and mayor from NY have been processed in. I've even been a there as a teenager for a field trip arranged by mom and some of my friends parents when I was on a bowling league on a Saturday morning. Me and my friends didn't didn't even know we were going that day. We was like what the fuck?!

Anywho, Cheers to King Cac and his court jesters and minions taking another "L".

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
FYI two people have turned themselves in to the Fulton County jail already. Ahead of schedule. It's on son!:rolleyes: Please don't let this MF turn himself in so we can watch as they send the Marshalls or a police detail to serve him and extradite him to GA.

Edit. Sorry I'm late but man, feeling good over here Billy Ray!

Last edited: