Trump : "no one will insure my $464M bond"

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump Media shares close down by more than 5%, latest grim day for Truth Social owner

DJT shares, the majority of which are owned by former President Donald Trump, closed at $32.41. The social media company's stock began public trading on the Nasdaq on March 26 with an opening price of $70.90, and a high of nearly $80 that day.

Dan Mangan
April 11, 2024

107399426-1712771496902-gettyimages-2110556498-raa-truthsoc240327_npx3J.jpeg

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i just hate that i didnt get in when it was tinkering around $70.
if it drops below $10, then Trump will be at a total loss with his 79 million shares......they wont be worth shit.....lol

Hate that I didn’t give myself more time when I initially entered my put positions.

I didn’t look at the longterm view in 2026 like you did.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Donald Trump is slammed with a Friday disaster as the share prices for Trump Media, owner of Truth Social, plummet below $30 — a stunning collapse that means the company has lost half of its market cap.

But it gets so much worse for Trump...

This is the fifth straight day this week that Trump's social media stock has dropped. In the last week alone, share values have dropped by close to 25% meaning that billions have been erased. At one point, the market cap was over $7 billion.

The reason for the humiliating drop in value is twofold. It was revealed recently that Truth Social lost a staggering $58 million last year after managing to generate just $4 million in revenue. The business is an absolute turkey.

On top of that, the company is inextricable from Trump's brand and as he grows more and more overtly fascist, that brand becomes more and more radioactive. Trump and Truth Social at soldered together at the hip — and increasingly Americans hate both of them.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump Media shares end week down nearly 20%, losing billions in market cap

Shares of Trump Media, which owns the Truth Social app, have dropped by 47.4% so far in April wiping out billions of dollars in the company’s market cap.

By Dan Mangan, CNBC
April 12, 2024

240409-truth-social-stock-market-ew-218p-db103c.jpg

Trump Media & Technology Group trading information on display at the Nasdaq Marketplace in New York, on March 26.