Trump Pandering to Black Folks. EPIC FAIL FOR ORANGEMAN! LOL

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who was also a Democrat and has run for political office as a Democrat.
True but I like how you left out that the ONLY political election he won and seat he held was a Republican seat and he been a registered Republican til this day. So any policies he helped passed or had power to influenced he did it under the Republican banner. So him running as a Democrat and losing meant what exactly? I don't even know why you brought that up. Eisenhower was a Democrat but he was a Republican when he got elected. As was Ronald Reagan.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

"White Boy Summer" Flag Unfurled on Stage at Trump's Detroit Rally​

The phrase is used by white nationalists.

https://meidasnews.com/news/white-boy-summer-flag-unfurled-on-stage-at-trumps-detroit-rally

GQSd3uibAAA8wiJ.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just wish a Drop Squad did exist to deal with prominent black people like Serena, Williams, Kodak Black, Lil Wayne and others who support that racist piece of shit. :mad:
Wait, what...?
Serena is a Trump supporter?
I hadn't heard of this. Are you sure? :confused:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but I like how you left out that the ONLY political election he won and seat he held was a Republican seat and he been a registered Republican til this day. So any policies he helped passed or had power to influenced he did it under the Republican banner. So him running as a Democrat and losing meant what exactly? I don't even know why you brought that up. Eisenhower was a Democrat but he was a Republican when he got elected. As was Ronald Reagan.
He trying to both sides the issue to muddy the waters. Ain't that reich Xcactor?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, what...?
Serena is a Trump supporter?
I hadn't heard of this. Are you sure? :confused:
Serena has of late been asked repeatedly about supporting Trump and she has sidestepped the question every time. When also asked about her being on Trump's regular call list, with the emphasis on the word "regular" she's demurred by saying she has had a phone conversation with Obama and Bush too, and the number of conversations with Trump should not be an issue.

Finally, when asked who her choice is in this year's election again her response has been non-committal. Her support for Trump may be speculative on my part but all this evasion and her not having uttered publicly one word of criticism of the orange slime that I've heard or read leads me to believe she's a closet supporter. The Williams sisters increasing chumminess with all things white including their marriage and dating preferences Serena supporting Trump wouldn't come as a surprise to I'm guessing many. :hmm:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serena has of late been asked repeatedly about supporting Trump and she has sidestepped the question every time. When also asked about her being on Trump's regular call list, with the emphasis on the word "regular" she's demurred by saying she has had a phone conversation with Obama and Bush too, and the number of conversations with Trump should not be an issue.

Finally, when asked who her choice is in this year's election again her response has been non-committal. Her support for Trump may be speculative on my part but all this evasion and her not having uttered publicly one word of criticism of the orange slime that I've heard or read leads me to believe she's a closet supporter. The Williams sisters increasing chumminess with all things white including their marriage and dating preferences Serena supporting Trump wouldn't come as a surprise to I'm guessing many. :hmm:
I understand.
In your eyes, her silence is her admission.

But until I see (or hear) her actually endorse the bum, I'll just think of her as not being a Trump supporter. Unlike Snoop, Kodak Black or Sexy Redd. She's probably friends with him, but she ain't down with his "program".:dunno:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both of the racist CACs are pandering to us. Fuck both of them and the coon that support them.

How is he pandering when he passed legislation that allowed the black man in the picture to have his student loans discharged???

I don't know why niggas think Cook Out is a black restaurant or somewhere that only blacks go to eat at......If you live in NC, Cook Outs are everywhere....

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I understand.

But until I see (or hear) her actually endorse the bum, I'll just think of her as not being a Trump supporter. Unlike Snoop, Kodak Black or Sexy Redd. She's probably friends with him, but she ain't down with his "program".:dunno:
Bro being friends with a known racist is and should be a no-go for any black person. Being evasive in your support or nonsupport isn't helpful either. Any black person with money and power should IMO be upfront with their disapproval of Trump.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro being friends with a known racist is and should be a no-go for any black person. Being evasive in your support or nonsupport isn't helpful either. Any black person with money and power should IMO be upfront with their disapproval of Trump.
Add to that the defense of her attractiveness and athletic abilities over the years by many black men only for her to swirl over to the whyte side makes me suspicious.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand.

I understand, but if she is, how she could be friends with that racist misogynist asshole escapes me. :hmm:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand, but if she is, how she could be friends with that racist misogynist asshole escapes me. :hmm:
It's Hollyweird, bro.
Those folks are "friends" with, bedmates, business associates and rub elbows with ALL TYPES of different kinds of vile lifeforms the likes of which would make our skins crawl.

I mean think about it. How many celebrities and moguls are friends with the likes of Epstein, Weinstein, Puffy and other predators, degenerates and offenders and yet they don't support them and their vile ways?

Dude, ALL of Hollyweird KNEW about Weinstein but they either kept their collective mouths shut or were complicit accomplices or were too chicken shit to do anything about it or simply didn't give a fuck about ending it.

So that's why I say, just 'cuz Serena is "friends" with 45, doesn't mean she endorses him. :dunno:

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's Hollyweird, bro.
Those folks are "friends" with, bedmates, business associates and rub elbows with ALL TYPES of different kinds of vile lifeforms the likes of which would make our skins crawl.

I mean think about it. How many celebrities and moguls are friends with the likes of Epstein, Weinstein, Puffy and other predators, degenerates and offenders and yet they don't support them and their vile ways?

Dude, ALL of Hollyweird KNEW about Weinstein but they either kept their collective mouths shut or were complicit accomplices or were too chicken shit to do anything about it or simply didn't give a fuck about ending it.

So that's why I say, just 'cuz Serena is "friends" with 45, doesn't mean she endorses him. :dunno:

Endorses him or not is not really what is paramount to me. I just can't understand how anyone who possesses a sense of morality could be "friends" with a vile piece of shit like Trump who has no morals. I'd be understanding and willing to accept her relationship with him being that of an acquaintance but a willing "friend"? Never... However, different strokes and all that. :hmm: