Trump thinks a Migrant fighting league like UFC would be a brilliant idea.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I was simply giving you the attention that you craved. There's nothing YOU can tell me to not vote for Trump. It's not even a matter of actually liking Trump or not. Its because you act like a bitch every time someone says something positive about the man. If you stfu, maybe folks can wise up *in your words* and not support the orange man. However, you will keep on with this shit. Thus, fuck you, them migrants, them tranny folks that support biden, sammyjax prison shower ass, and anyone else who have a problem with it.

Btw, my wife is black, and can cook good. Go fuck a migrant hoe...
I don’t speak coon therefore I’m not reading all that sambo babble

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
quit projecting homie. You're way more anti black than I can ever be.
The funniest part is you think because you married another coon you Militant. Ben Carson also married a coon so did alot of coons. I know cacs more down for the cause than you whiteboy

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The funniest part is you think because you married another coon you Militant. Ben Carson also married a coon so did alot of coons. I know cacs more down for the cause than you whiteboy
You can think whatever you want to think. Fuck them migrants, fuck you, and fuck sammyjax. It's that simple.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You can think whatever you want to think. Fuck them migrants, fuck you, and fuck sammyjax. It's that simple.

ca78116a8dd3437107fc3c01ca6a33b3.gif