Trump to commemorate Juneteenth with a rally in Tulsa - 99 years and two weeks after the Tulsa Race Massacre

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Should America pay reparations for the descendants of slaves?

Lars brings on Raynard Jackson, Founder and Chairman of Black Americans for a Better Future, to discuss the Democrats push to pay reparations for the descendants of slaves. It begs the question, how exactly would we select recipients of these reparations? The proposed bill would cost up to half a trillion dollars which several Democratic candidates have already given their support for. Listen below for more.

The post Should America pay reparations for the descendants of slaves? appeared first on The Lars Larson Show.

Raynard Jackson discussing reparations and how Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms became friends of HBCUs and the Black/ADOS/FBA community. Look familiar? :rolleyes:

Wheres the pic of the #ADOS group with Trump? The Caribbean community shouldn't be the only one getting photo ops.

maxresdefault.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Being from NYC, Trump has always had a close relationship with the islands and Caribbean Americans.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
Here is Trump’s speech on race — word for word, alas

bobjohnson.jpg

ca_trumpblackpresident_022820getty.jpg

President Trump’s planned address to the nation on race, American Urban Radio’s April Ryan reports, is being written by none other than Stephen Miller, a Trump aide and aficionado of white nationalism.

This is bound to raise a fuhrer. What next? Paul Manafort drafting a presidential address on business ethics?
But Miller can stand down. Trump has already given his remarks on race — many times, in fact. Here they are, entirely in Trump’s own words, excerpted:

I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks. Oh, look at my African American over here. Look at him.

Nobody has ever done for the black community what President Trump has done. My Admin has done more for the Black Community than any President since Abraham Lincoln. George [Floyd] is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing that is happening for our country. A great day for him.

Diamond and Silk, you’re so, so great. Thank you, Kanye, thank you. Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.

Think of this: Blacks for Trump, Black Voices for Trump, African Americans for Trump. Call it whatever the hell you want. I have a group of African American guys and gals, by the way, that follow me around, and they think I pay them and I don’t.

A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage. Sadly, because President Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!

To the African American community, I say what the hell do you have to lose? You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed. Last in crime, last in this, last in homeownership, last in the economy, lowest wages. Our inner cities are a disaster. You get shot walking to the store. They have no education, they have no jobs.

Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, “Get that son of a bitch off the field right now”?
Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States?
No human being would want to live there. A disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested).

So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came?

Why do we need more Haitians? Why are we having people from all these shithole countries come here? We should have more people from places like Norway.

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama’s birth certificate is a fraud. His grandmother in Kenya said, “Oh, no, he was born in Kenya.” A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate.

You ever see Maxine Waters? A low-IQ individual. LeBron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made LeBron look smart, which isn’t easy to do.

What has happened to the respect for authority, the fear of retribution by the courts, society and the police? Let our politicians give back our police department’s power to keep us safe. Unshackle them from the constant chant of “police brutality.” BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY AND BRING BACK OUR POLICE!

You also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park, from Robert E. Lee to another name. Robert E. Lee was a great general. They’re trying to take away our culture. A Great American Heritage.

I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here — a lynching. I am the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body!

Hotlantan

OG Investor
June 10, 2020
President Trump Holds a Meeting in the Cabinet Room

President Trump met with black conservative talk show hosts and community leaders to discuss policies that benefit their communities. They talked about criminal justice reform, opportunity zones and funding to historically black colleges and universities. They also discussed the need for the Republican party to be more present in their communities.

President Trump speaks at Young Black/ADOS/FBA Leadership Summit – 10/4/2019

Trump Meets With Black/ADOS/FBA Leaders at Michigan Ford Plant

Hotlantan

OG Investor
Look at all them flags representing. All the Caribbean leaders rock with Trump.
National leaders meeting with national leaders. Okay, and... :dunno:
What about Robert Johnson? Or ANY of the meeting videos?
Are there any American Descendants of Slavery in the room?
You are embarrassing yourself "trying" to intelligently debate.
:fuckyousay:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
As if there is a racist left in this country who is as yet undecided.

Trying to make sure they come out in November. These polls don't mean shit with the electoral college.

He knows what he's doing.

Some of them are thinking he's not living up to his promises or being too weak.

That's why he's going to white churches/

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
National leaders meeting with national leaders. Okay, and...
What about Robert Johnson? Or ANY of the meeting videos?
Are there any American Descendants of Slavery in the room?
You are embarrassing yourself "trying" to intelligently debate.
:fuckyousay:

The Presidents of the "shithole countries" love photo ops with Trump. :lol:

President_Trump_and_First_Lady_Melania_Trump_Meets_with_Caribbean_Leaders_%2832502633967%29.jpg

2019-03-29-vkp-inside-life-cl01_z.jpg

Your public officials in the islands are all coons. :smh:

Hotlantan

OG Investor
The Presidents of the "shithole countries" love photo ops with Trump.

Your public officials in the islands are all coons.

These descendants "in the islands"? I don't have any.
That fact alone invalidates your entire false narrative.
Stick to retweeting talking points in your graveyard.
You redundancy is boring and tiresome - that's no fun!

oWUuoMf.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
These descendants "in the islands"? I don't have any.
That fact alone invalidates your entire false narrative.
Stick to retweeting talking points in your graveyard.

moving-the-goalposts-gif-1.gif

You already admitted you are Caribbean. You forgot that fast?

AR-304089914.jpg

Hotlantan

OG Investor
You already admitted you are Caribbean. You forgot that fast?
That "admission" never EVER happened. But don't let facts get in the way of your bowel movement's revisionist misinformation playbook.
Did the pic of Robert Johnson satisfy your demand for a Trump pic? Are ALL the people videoed with Trump all from "shithole countries"?

It's all about BLM now! Sucks to be you...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It’s only 5 Caribbean flags there and if you notice 4 of prime ministers are white.. not all caricom nations fuck with trump.

After what he said it shouldnt be none of em in there. If ADOS meets with Trump what will this board say? Its Caribbean Presidents and countries done brokered deals with Trump and its crickets on BGOL. Sammyjax put me on ignore simply for posting the pic. :lol:

If Hotlantan can troll our coons with impunity we gon do the same for the island coons. Yall dont tell him to chill, so... :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That "admission" never EVER happened. But don't let facts get in the way of your bowel movement's revisionist misinformation playbook.
Did the pic of Robert Johnson satisfy your demand for a Trump pic? Are ALL the people videoed with Trump all from "shithole countries"?

It's all about BLM now! Sucks to be you...

Now you not Caribbean, you ADOS. :lol: Can you make up your damn mind?

DoBq5atWsAAgn2L.jpg

Mia has a pretty smile. West Indian women are lovely.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
After what he said it shouldnt be none of em in there. If ADOS meets with Trump what will this board say? Its Caribbean Presidents and countries done brokered deals with Trump and its crickets on BGOL. Sammyjax put me on ignore simply for posting the pic. :lol:

If Hotlantan can troll our coons with impunity we gon do the same for the island coons. Yall dont tell him to chill, so... :dunno:

I don’t know Hotlantan and he don’t speak for me but I’m putting you on game those islands you posted with trump are the ones looking for a stimulus from trump because Caricom ain’t giving it to them.. It’s Haiti in there, Jamaica, Dominican Republic... they need money

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don’t know Hotlantan and he don’t speak for me but I’m putting you on game those islands you posted with trump are the ones looking for a stimulus from trump because Caricom ain’t giving it to them.. It’s Haiti in there, Jamaica, Dominican Republic... they need money

Why Caricom not fuckin wit them?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dominicans treatment of Haitians and Jamaica being on some fuck shit not wanted to form up on a economic front but fuckin wit China whom pretty much owns part of the island now

Jamaica get more clout worldwide than any of the other islands. I can see them wanting to do their own thing and broker their own deals. Still kinda fucked up.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You won’t find Forcecooner , Xcactor, Megacoon, Roots69Xcactor, or any of them Trump loving coon ass faggits in here

Fuck you!! On May 31 and June 1, I posted a huge thread on the black Creek Indians and Tulsa.. And only a few Kats got on board!! Your ass is married to a damn Korean and I'm a coon.. Look at my threads, I'll go up against your sorry ass anyday!! Bring it on!! I'm waiting!-

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You won’t find Forcecooner , Xcactor, Megacoon, Roots69Xcactor, or any of them Trump loving coon ass faggits in here

You gonna call me a coon because I'm not buying into the dnc or rnc?? Because both parties don't do shit for our people!! If you can't see that, get in line and suck joe biden dick all you want!! Joe Biden driest give a fuck about our people!! Never have and never will! D trump doesn't give 2 fuck about our people!! But you go ahead and rush the polls!! And get what you always get, I Biden going to a black churh, holdin a black baby and give a fell good speech and have a black woman stand by him!! And if you can't see that, your ass has been mindfucked by these white folks!!

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
You gonna call me a coon because I'm not buying into the dnc or rnc?? Because both parties don't do shit for our people!! If you can't see that, get in line and suck joe biden dick all you want!! Joe Biden driest give a fuck about our people!! Never have and never will! D trump doesn't give 2 fuck about our people!! But you go ahead and rush the polls!! And get what you always get, I Biden going to a black churh, holdin a black baby and give a fell good speech and have a black woman stand by him!! And if you can't see that, your ass has been mindfucked by these white folks!!
who are you voting for