Twerking while drowning

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At one point in my life, I was more comfortable in water than on land. I taught my oldest to swim, he was deathly afraid of the water at first, and became more comfortable over the years to where I could actually teach him to swim. My 5 year old, he's almost there, he's more of a natural in the water.

gamersfuel

Rising Star
Registered
I knew how to swim when I was younger... I wouldn't feel comfortable trying after so long.. I would definitely have to start over I think

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can swim like a fish but I grew up loving the water.

I got my 9 month old in swim lessons right now but my oldest child can't swim.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i haven't swam since i was a kid....but i'm sure it's like ridin' a bike...

did ol' girl think she was jumpin' into the shallow end?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I knew how to swim when I was younger... I wouldn't feel comfortable trying after so long.. I would definitely have to start over I think
Nah, it's like riding a bike. You still got it but you gone be sore af for days from the total body workout.:yes:

I learned to swim in the cruel, old-fashioned way...my older brother and cousins tossin' my ass in the pool at a depth above my head.:hmm::lol:

In all of the years that my wife and I were together, taking the kids swimming, I didn't know that she couldn't swim. She always stayed in the wading pool with the younger kids and me and the older kids would be in the pool.

We took a cruise and in Grand Cayman, we got out into the water and she was feeding fish, but I was swimming. There was a huge stone, just under the surface of the water that you could stand on and it was like the water was just above your ankles.

I wanted to show her that and take some photos of her standing on the rock, so I swam over to her and was pulling her into deep water, "C'mon baby, come check this out, you're gonna love the pics from that shit!" I started dragging her ass and she was screaming to the high heavens.
I thought she didn't want to get her hair wet or some shit, so I was all insistent.:lol:

By the time the water got neck deep, she clamped onto MY neck and yelling that she can't swim, she can't swim!o_O:eek2::eek2:
"All these years we been going to the pool, I thought that you were just minding the little kids!":eek2::smh:

She didn't take classes until many years later while taking a couple of our grandchildren.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a very strong swimmer. I took and passed life guarding in H.S. Two of my biggest regrets in life are not going through the combatant diver course when I was in the Marines, and not getting s.c.u.b.a. certified when I was in Japan or Okinawa. Getting s.c.u.b.a certified is on my bucket list.

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
you old dudes need to learn how to swim

as we get older its great exercise without the trauma to your joints

I swim at the gym at least 3-4xs a week, and it’s some of the best cardio you can get.

This is the reason I’ve been saying I was gonna learn to swim for the last 4 years and still haven’t even taken a class..smh

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I can swim and love it

the earth is 70% water, learn to fucking swim my ninjas

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I wonder how many brothas on the board can swim
41, lived across the street from the beach for damn near 30 years, just purchased a house with a pool. Can't swim for shit. i struggle with opening my eyes under water. But i made sure my kids got swimming lessons. I'm jealous.