Twitter user talks about 90s NY goons in Hip Hop

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Peace,

And like you said: imagine what these cats would have done if they weren't locked into this kind of dysfunction. These cats were smart, gutsy, determined, entrepreneurial. These brothers and countless others like them are caged tigers.
yep these brothas could be in the gov't or billionaires as the cacs with similar skills

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Being from queens i knew most of this. I get mad when niggaz don't respect 50. You have no idea how fearless this dude really is. He really beefed with the killers of NY and is still here. Growing up all I heard about was Wayne Perry though. That nigga was the boogie/slenderman of the streets. Probably will be the only authentic street guy some dumb ass rapper will never steal a name from.
can't help but respect 50,dude took 9 and out lived ny's grimiest ,smartest street cats

husband73

Rising Star
Registered
This thread is hands down one of the best on BGOL in years( with also Woodchuck stories) we need to keep it going. The drug crews of late 80’s 90’s were vicious! Coming from Delaware/ philly the Shower posse ruled in early mid 80’s while the JBM
junior black mafia ruled the tri state area.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah 50 cent rapper is a real street dude, the only rapper I know personally that has never been extorted.

I remember when he pulled up on a group of crip niggas in LA. and he did not get touched. Got to respect that

whaa?
Fifty pays taxes...
I ain't going to say anything about out west - but I know of 2 occasions on Long Island where someone thought it was sweet- one of the times at the Coliseum got so ugly - for some reason or the other none of the right people were fucking with 50's team that day so the production's security had to reach out to get the wolves called off...

no matter how deep you roll or how thorough - when on visiting team- taxes will be paid in one form or another

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Goddamn Alpo tried to kill every fuckin body in N.Y.C. :smh:

BdFViZ.jpg

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Read everything. Interesting read.

Stuff could be a Hollywood movie. But maybe its good that it aint..since we live in a monkey see, monkey do society.

These few lines stood out the most:

"Alot of these dudes thought they were predators in the hood but most were really just prey for the government do not be fooled

I say that to say do not glorify none of this shit. Listen learn and dont let these dude’s deaths and imprisonment be taken in vain

These dudes were the direct descedants of the pro black civil rights generation that crackers infiltrated by dropping crack in their hoods"

I know some folks from cities mentioned may look at this type of stuff and be proud....but this type of shit aint nothing to brag on or be proud of. If you look at all the names mentioned, the mass majority who "made it in life" were the ones who paid the street niggas to do their dirty work....not the actual street niggas. The mass majority of the so called killers and "feared Men" that were mentioned failed at life; cause most of them are either dead or locked up. A lot of them probably had the clout and knowledge to run successful legal businesses, but.......

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
whaa?
Fifty pays taxes...
I ain't going to say anything about out west - but I know of 2 occasions on Long Island where someone thought it was sweet- one of the times at the Coliseum got so ugly - for some reason or the other none of the right people were fucking with 50's team that day so the production's security had to reach out to get the wolves called off...

no matter how deep you roll or how thorough - when on visiting team- taxes will be paid in one form or another

Yeah but like you said 50 ain't pay them taxes the production security did lmaoo

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ja later saw 50 with the same dude who robbed him. 50 tried to dap Ja up but Ja left him hanging. 50 hated Ja ever since

* there is a lesson here. Just ONE quick decision completely and utterly altered the courses of not only these 2 men's lives...but DOZENS of people involved with them.

50 hates anybody that shows love to his enemies. So he should have understood Ja's refusal to be cordial with him. This proves that 50 is unreasonable. Ja's only real course of action after pissing Fif off would have been to have him hit. If he wasn't willing to take it there, he should have just dapped him and kept pushing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah but like you said 50 ain't pay them taxes the production security did lmaoo
you should know better ...
production security only got a certain person to actually answer the phone
50 had to show appreciation face to face and pay up

Reactions: BDR

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
OP I got a few questions. Why isn't Haitian Jack dead and did Dame Dash ever have any street cred or was he all talk? Beans was a nutcase for real I heard.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
OP I got a few questions. Why isn't Haitian Jack dead and did Dame Dash ever have any street cred or was he all talk? Beans was a nutcase for real I heard.
Hatian Jack a pull with them Zoe Pound kats, folks who got their start by jacking the Colombians up there in Miami.. Folks was like if they were crazy enough to Jack Pablo and them, they are some crazy mother fuckers..
They used to extort them rapper also, offering protection for a price but if you said no you get fucked up by them.. This is what got Pac on their shit list..
But yeah they ran deep and they were no joke..

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
you should know better ...
production security only got a certain person to actually answer the phone
50 had to show appreciation face to face and pay up
But notice you never hear any stories of 50 getting extorted I mean someone would have talked

That's what pretty much separates him from everyone else in the industry, the so called goons not gonna test him because he's dealt with real killas and still here to yap about it

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
But notice you never hear any stories of 50 getting extorted I mean someone would have talked

That's what pretty much separates him from everyone else in the industry, the so called goons not gonna test him because he's dealt with real killas and still here to yap about it
Being from queens i knew most of this. I get mad when niggaz don't respect 50. You have no idea how fearless this dude really is. He really beefed with the killers of NY and is still here. Growing up all I heard about was Wayne Perry though. That nigga was the boogie/slenderman of the streets. Probably will be the only authentic street guy some dumb ass rapper will never steal a name from.
thats why i laughed when he was beefing with rick ross. people were trying to compare their gangsters. a C.O. versus a real street dude. when you have your enemies say you a real one that says it all.
by the way there is also a IG page dedicated to this, much easier read

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
whaa?
Fifty pays taxes...

yeah true, i dont know about tax. but i know he cool with most of the shot callers. so they do favours for each other.
there is no beef like that anymore. cause when you go to someone else hood you are going to face the same type of energy you gave when they was in your hood. so its more politics now. no matter what you dont want an enemy like puff, prince,50,jay etc etc

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats why i laughed when he was beefing with rick ross. people were trying to compare their gangsters. a C.O. versus a real street dude. when you have your enemies say you a real one that says it all.
by the way there is also a IG page dedicated to this, much easier read
Side note: this is.interesting too
Proof Jimmy Henchmen had his boy shot suge knight 2005 kanye west after party

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2017/05...-henchman-suge-knight-confrontation-shooting/

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/suge-knight-shooting-564321

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame Dash was part of the drug crew called The Best Out Crew with the other part owner of Rockefeller forgot his name. They were into parties,looking fly. Dame used to go to a prestigious private school but he dropped out. He became a manager and formed that rap group trio Children of the Corn with Big L,Camron etc..

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in the thread talk about what those killers could've been...

-I ask, would those killers and the people around them still have been as psychotic in other atmospheres? (Not something we could find out but worth asking.)

-It was sad to read about so many young males getting killed from rumors, and hurt feelings.