Two Mulatto Brothers Murdered by Another Lame Mulatto Rapper

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/mo...e-bodies-were-found-in-w-louisville/214126713

A Louisville woman has come forward, saying the two teenage bodies found in West Louisville on Sunday are her sons. Marie Wren said the two boys were 14-year-old Larry Ordway and 16-year-old Maurice Gordon. Neither LMPD nor the coroner’s office have officially identified the bodies.

I personally don't like Mulattos as they are natural try hards because of their insecurities and just overall they are either super awkwardly nerdy or try to be super gangsta.

As you can see in the "rap video" this cornball cracker is trying super hard to emulate the worst of niggas.

:smh: Peep the CAC mom with the whole "Black girl" schtick and not shedding any tears even though both her sons were murdered!

The two kids he killed are actually in his lame ass video :smh:

Ashy Larry

Rising Star
Registered

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn. Did that cat have all the guns in the city? As for the victims, kids can do good in school and run the streets. Shit, I knew cats who were all-city athletes, did good in school, and moved major work. Folks tying people up in their own homes and still make it to homeroom on time in the morning.

K

kwazdog

:confused: Wait, the mom is white not so called mulatto herself? If so she doing a way better job "looking" africoid than dolezal.

K

kwazdog

They all over East and South Baltimore.Dundalk and Glen Burnie Maryland.You would swear they were hoodrats if you heard only their voices.
Washington Blvd area used to be a wigger haven in the 90's. I used to take my foreign friends around certain corners to show them white people selling dope on certain corners, a small facet of the "america" that the deceptive media never shows. The real white ghetto.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Washington Blvd area used to be a wigger haven in the 90's. I used to take my foreign friends around certain corners to show them white people selling dope on certain corners, a small facet of the "america" that the deceptive media never shows. The real white ghetto.
Them motherfuckaz still out there all tore up looking.Shit white people the main ones you see begging for change all the way down MLK as soon as you hit the city from 95.On the other side of Maryland (DC metro) you don't see shit like that.
When I moved up here almost 10 years ago I was shocked.You can find these motherfuckaz all over the city high as a kite doing the dope fiend lean.

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
Them motherfuckaz still out there all tore up looking.Shit white people the main ones you see begging for change all the way down MLK as soon as you hit the city from 95.On the other side of Maryland (DC metro) you don't see shit like that.
When I moved up here almost 10 years ago I was shocked.You can find these motherfuckaz all over the city high as a kite doing the dope fiend lean.

Niccas looking like Bubs.