Tyla South African Artist

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
This is a talent/plant debate. Looking good been established. We know you got no life. In every thread playing convo police. When its not for you, learn to ignore and not copy/past that feminine "aint that serious".
Bitch ass nigga got his feelings hurt. Don’t nobody give a fuck about her music . Hoe

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twyla look like what the French Quarter mulatos looked like back in the day.

French Quarter mulattos looked closer to white back in the day, that's also the reason why white folks made them wear the tignon, so they could know who was white and who was not.

Rising Star
Registered
Bitch ass nigga got his feelings hurt. Don’t nobody give a fuck about her music . Hoe
how do you type that and not see your the weak emotional one?

If there was a man eating Lion loose in America, you wouldnt have to worry about getting eaten.

interesting. I have a good music industry friend he explained they over shot what they thought she could sell, and it didnt sell. booking 10k people venues. Tours rarely spend money on booking venue, promotion, etc, and then cancel. Especially not first tours. I saw Travis Scott 10 years ago in LA in a 500 people room with a fake saloon has his stage.

So they will do what they should have done, Get a bus, put her in "House of Blues" type venues. 2 to 5k cap. And build her to bigger venues.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GKXlkBIWYAAu-JL

GKXlkA_WQAAayY2

GKXhqOyWwAAVZtA

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
French Quarter mulattos looked closer to white back in the day, that's also the reason why white folks made them wear the tignon, so they could know who was white and who was not.
She looks like every other curly haired mulatto posted here and all over the net. I've seen that face so many times on other chicks.