Tyla South African Artist

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She explained afterwards in detail. Tyla said in South Africa she would be considered colored but out side of South Africa she is a Black woman.

She went on the say that people mistakenly think race is labeled the same across the world but she is a colored and black woman.

seems like could have said all that in the interview inside of looking to her publicist for guidance.

this is why some black folks are giving her the side eye

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LOL you sound mad

what she do to you LOL!

I sound mad cuz I can recognize this girl isn't Black? And that she's a one hit wonder?

Yall sound hurt that Black America is rejecting her and her ambitions of being the next Rihanna are falling apart.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I sound mad cuz I can recognize this girl isn't Black? And that she's a one hit wonder?

Yall sound hurt that Black America is rejecting her and her ambitions of being the next Rihanna are falling apart.
I don't sound hurt because I don't give a fuck..sounds like black America is the one with then problem not her. Because she never said she was black.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
seems like could have said all that in the interview inside of looking to her publicist for guidance.

this is why some black folks are giving her the side eye
I Don't see the problem with her looking to her publicist. 1. she is mostly likely sick and tried of niggas asking her the same question. And 2. She probably don't fully understand "black American" culture so she don't want to say the wrong thing. That's what a publicist is for.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don't sound hurt because I don't give a fuck..sounds like black America is the one with then problem not her. Because she never said she was black.

She's literally saying she's black now in that statement she released. :lol:

It's all good, white America is gonna take care of her and make her as large as Taylor Swift. She doesn't need our approval or support.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

7f1c579ff0c843e8ab99920348cb4f0d_md.jpg

8c68cd236294406796282169b7da1e31_md.jpg

heavyhand

International
International Member
I knew this coloured thing would be a headache, but that's how race is classified here. I'm black but my people/culture is xhosa, tyla is black but her peoples/culture is "coloured" in a prefect world she'd claim khoi/khwe/xam/san but white people tried to exterminate all those tribes what's left of them are the khoisan.

Khoisan people