Tyler Herro done messed up ( Katya Elise Henry )

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again, women and their arrogance to believe that a top % earning dude, on TV multiple times a week, that a high concentration of women want is gonna be faithful to them is asinine. I hate to condense it to 1 or the other. But bad chicks could simply go date a warehouse worker that would love the fuck outta them and would be less likely to cheat... Or they can go with the top dude thats probably gonna fuck her homegirls. They choose what they choose, so no fucks given...:dunno:
Let me give you a hint: the warehouse guy doesn't have infinite patience either and he too will cheat.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me give you a hint: the warehouse guy doesn't have infinite patience either and he too will cheat.
There's always a chance a man is gonna cheat. But a regular dude is less likely to cheat simply because he can't. The % of dudes that are appealing enough to enough women to be able to consistently have the options needed to cheat... We really talking about 30-35% of dudes tops. Im talking about working dudes. The avg athlete... :lol: All them ninjas gone cheat.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, women and their arrogance to believe that a top % earning dude, on TV multiple times a week, that a high concentration of women want is gonna be faithful to them is asinine. I hate to condense it to 1 or the other. But bad chicks could simply go date a warehouse worker that would love the fuck outta them and would be less likely to cheat... Or they can go with the top dude thats probably gonna fuck her homegirls. They choose what they choose, so no fucks given...:dunno:
Uhhhhh
Fat bitches don't even want a warehouse worker

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's always a chance a man is gonna cheat. But a regular dude is less likely to cheat simply because he can't. The % of dudes that are appealing enough to enough women to be able to consistently have the options needed to cheat... We really talking about 30-35% of dudes tops. Im talking about working dudes. The avg athlete... :lol: All them ninjas gone cheat.
You underestimate the low standards of most men

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all the women in that family are fine

heres the mom tawny

6bz0nqrar8x81.jpg

This is not fine, she needs a Rubbermaid stamp on her forehead because that's where she was made.