*********UFC #307 - 2 CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHTS!!! ***********

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Takedown attempts don't score points, takedowns without damage or attempts to finish aren't supposed to score points.

DC says Mario controlled the last round, he sniffed his crotch and whenever they broke up also did the. Only damage if the round which is the number one scoring criteria. I swear no one is worse at scoring fights. Then UFC commentators.

This was a bad decision.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Why does Aldo not kick anymore?
It's weird right? It happened right after he started training with the Brazilian national boxing team. His jab and boxing definitely improved but I think that maybe the slight change instance puts him in a place where he doesn't really throw kicks comfortably so he just kind of stopped. Still damn impressive at this age, imo won that fight easily 0/11 TAKEDOWNS is not controlling a round, by definition it's stalling and doesn't get scored according to the unified rules

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's weird right? It happened right after he started training with the Brazilian national boxing team. His jab and boxing definitely improved but I think that maybe the slight change instance puts him in a place where he doesn't really throw kicks comfortably so he just kind of stopped. Still damn impressive at this age, imo won that fight easily 0/11 TAKEDOWNS is not controlling a round, by definition it's stalling and doesn't get scored according to the unified rules
He used to destroy people with them kicks
I wonder if he has some nerve issues or something from all them kicks over the years

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have Pena winning this fight. Surprised she is an underdog, but not by much.

Julianna is deceptively strong and comes to fight every time!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
135205i9B42EF54EDCA22A3.gif

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Julianna Pena sitting in her corner, looking nervous as hell
Like.....how am I gonna beat this bitch

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Last edited:

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pennington vs Pena fight even after 4 rds
38-38

Pennington needs to keep it standing, with the jabs and an occasional kick
and Pena gameplan is to grapple her on the ground

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Judges smokin that shyt and bank accounts got bigger tonight

They have to run that back.
No way Pena won that fight

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That first rd was probably close but i had Pennington was the aggressor
and controlled the octagon with her jabbing

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I agree, Pena was hitting Pennington w/ some decent shots, but Pennington was the aggressor in that round and hitting Pena with some very good shots.
I'll preface my score by saying I don't give a shit about this fight or either of the fighters lol but I had it 2-2 going to the final round, Pennington landed probably the heaviest shot of the round but a lot of the rest of Her shots where hitting the glove and pena was peppering her with shorter shots, at the end of the round I was fairly torn but gave a slight edge to peña for being just a bit more consistent.

What bothers me most is the stupid narratives that Joe, DC and anik are always going on about. They start painting this picture about Juliana being so tired and all this other shit and they stick with it no matter the ebbs and floes of the fight, instead of calling the play by play like it's the NBA or NFL they tell stories...I hate it lol

Ultimately I couldn't possibly care less, that division is a complete joke without Amanda, she would have killed Pennington, Harrison, and peña on the same night.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What bothers me most is the stupid narratives that Joe, DC and anik are always going on about. They start painting this picture about Juliana being so tired and all this other shit and they stick with it no matter the ebbs and floes of the fight, instead of calling the play by play like it's the NBA or NFL they tell stories...I hate it lol

:lol:
I understand, we usually have the audio setat 25, where we can barely hear their BS

My amateur scoring had Pennington winning the 5th rd with her jabbing and octagon control/advancements.
Pennington has herself to blame for letting the judges score the fight.
When she knocked Pena down several times, she didnt take Pena head off
for the win. Even her corner told her to stop being so passive in between the rds.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not a betting man but what are the odds for Roundtree to pull off the upset
by knockin Реrеіrа out.
:idea: