UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 1: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Henry ain't gonna stop yappin now! Good win nonetheless.

Henry is one of the corniest trash talkers in the UFC with his props.

Trash...early stoppage...hits weren't clean.
Champ versus Champ...let them scrap.

On to the Pac fight...

I agree most of those hits weren't clean at all and Henry was pushing TJ down.

man that stoppage was way too early
the ufc knows better
theyve had heavyweights rocked way worse than that and let the fight continue

They should have had an experienced Ref for this fight. Fight should have went on longer.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Lol TJ is being that asshole frat boy again. Just can't accept the loss. From what I saw, I.ddnf really see the shot that buzzed him at first but he was getting handled and looked rocked bad when they stopped it.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lmao.Cejido is one cocky Muhfucka. Seeing him laugh about the win like he is , since it's over Tj it's fucking hilarious. He's on one now. Gotta admit he's a MUCH better ambassador for fly weight than Mighty Mouse. dude was much too humble.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

wow..I thought the same exact thing... I thought "This young, dumb motherfucka is going to knee that guy" and sure enough he did. It was like a perfect storm for a knee.

I had a feeling TJ would lose but not like that. It was just the amount of times in interviews he said... "I feel great" made me think something was going on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Surprisingly haven't spoiled the results for myself yet. Watching the DVR'd main card now. Benavidez & Ortiz - round 1 just starting.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
A good submission win from Teixeira.

Sandhagen's a talent. Good win earlier on the prelims.

Menifield almost got the big KO win in the opening seconds. Good win for him in just under 4 minutes' time.

Great win from Cejudo. Didn't let up on Dillashaw and stayed on him after the glancing blow altered his equilibrium. That's no joke getting a fellow champ out of there in under a minute. Fan of both him and TJ ... I was good for a win from either fighter. Hopefully they do a rematch at 135lbs, as hinted at. It would be great to see that fight go the duration, and see them both have their moments that they need to dig deep. Quick wins are a challenge as they don't tell us enough about the winner or loser. We need to see more! They are the best of the best, no doubt.

Great fight from Hernandez & Cerrone. Edge of your seat-type shit given the pace that Hernandez keeps, and knowing that Cerrone's a slow starter who would have to match that or quickly get taken out. What a 1st round! Perfect action fight to headline the prelims leading into the main card. Cerrone with the big stoppage in the 2nd. Damn. Just watched the fight ... already want to rewatch these guys fight again. DVR rewind!

Gregor Gillespie will be a future champ if he keeps up his current output & high-level wrestling. He is a handful for anyone in the sport, let alone his own division. Terrible stylistic match-up for Meideiros.

Paige Van Zant ... good to see her get back in there with a win after the arm surgery complications, and some tough losses against better competition like Namajunas and Waterson previously.

Ariane Lipski is beautiful. Has to have one of the best nicknames too ... "Queen of Violence" ... a hard-fought win for Calderwood. Good veteran savvy shown by clinching up in the 1st round and getting lots of ground control in. Lipski showed a bit more promise in the 3rd ... though she's still young in her career at 24yo. She'll be around for many years to come. Calderwood's got nearly 10 years in age on her.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ariane-Lipski-Cropped-696x399.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

well damn!

HOOOOOOOOO-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oooooh shit!!!

I guess he did cut the head off the snake lol

wow didn't see that coming

Well Cejudo starched Dillashaw....1st round KO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

This sport stays unpredictable. No wonder I only bet briefly on it back around 2010. Too many variables in MMAth. Big win for Cejudo!

:roflmao3::cheers:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bonus awards
The following fighters were awarded $50,000 bonuses:[27]

• Fight of the Night: Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
  • Performance of the Night: Henry Cejudo and Donald Cerrone

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
i missed the main event
but did Dilshaw get cyborged...did he overlook his opponent and come out wild only to get caught?

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tj crying and saying stuff like henry didnt beat him.well from where i was standing he did lol.18 shots i counted without him throwing anything so yes that was a good stoppage.the ref have to protect the fighters at all times.when mario did it when those chicks was fighting he got fired so that ref did the right thing.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i missed the main event
but did Dilshaw get cyborged...did he overlook his opponent and come out wild only to get caught?

It was an early stoppage in my opinion, TJ was hurt way worse in his 1st fight with Cody than this fight. Did henry hurt TJ I say yes, but not enough for a stoppage. I don't remember TJ being on wobbly legs. I don't think TJ overlooked Henry and TJ fought like he normally fights. I think the way to be TJ is you have to have speed, which Henry has.