Umar's top five coons of all time

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Yea he is. Go look at how he was massah attack dog on Kyrie Irvin during the whole hebrew israelite jew fiasco. Not to mention shack covering and putting his arm around racist as Papa Johns for a check when they went thru their comeuppance.
To be fair, Shaq owms a ton of PJ franchises and from what I remember, he stepped in to help rebrand the company. Can't be mad at that. I don't remember him coon'n for the PJ guy. He acknowledged the dude fucked up and he said he told the board he'd do something. Nothing that any smart business person with a ton of equity in an investment wouldn't do.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To be fair, Shaq owms a ton of PJ franchises and from what I remember, he stepped in to help rebrand the company. Can't be mad at that.
Sure i can. He "stepped in" during the height or racial tension and plummeting business sourced to trash product and documented instances and allegations of racism against the CEO. Shack was brought in as a magic knee grow for cover and he got those franchises as part of his "partnership" to save the brand. Textbook sellout shit.
I don't remember him coon'n for the PJ guy. He acknowledged the dude fucked up and he said he told the board he'd do something.
This is like saying "I dont recall him killing that lady. I remember when he shot her in the face tho."

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't watch but the comments don't surprise me. "All-time" isn't just the last 30 years. The idea of putting Charles Barkley on a list like this reflects severe ignorance.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Sure i can. He "stepped in" during the height or racial tension and plummeting business sourced to trash product and documented instances and allegations of racism against the CEO. Shack was brought in as a magic knee grow for cover and he got those franchises as part of his "partnership" to save the brand. Textbook sellout shit.

This is like saying "I dont recall him killing that lady. I remember when he shot her in the face tho."
Respectfully, this is just capitalism imo. Always preserve your equity. Now, if the argument is that he shouldn't have invested with the racist white man in the first place, then thats more in line with coon'n. I just don't know how all that came together. My investments get a lot of my attention, so maybe I'm biased a bit. Its about wealth management.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't watch but the comments don't surprise me. "All-time" isn't just the last 30 years. The idea of putting Charles Barkley on a list like this reflects severe ignorance.
If you didnt watch then you probably shouldnt comment. Certainly shouldnt make judgements. He literally says he cant speak all time because of the scope and limits his list to current coons.
Respectfully, this is just capitalism imo. Always preserve your equity. Now, if the argument is that he shouldn't have invested with the racist white man in the first place, then thats more in line with coon'n.
You're doing it again... " "I dont recall him killing that lady. I remember when he shot her in the face tho." :lol:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Can't believe you even had to explain this to him honestly.
:smh:

People like him are why cooning is at an all-time high on TV.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Jesse Lee Peterson, Stephen A Smith, Stacy Dash, Byron Donalds, JC Watts, Hershel Walker, Ladanian Thomlison, Allen West, Larry Elder, MLK's niece, Fox New's Charles Payne, Harris Faulkner, Leo Terrell on Fox News, Gayle King, and Tariq Nasheed.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair, Shaq owms a ton of PJ franchises and from what I remember, he stepped in to help rebrand the company. Can't be mad at that. I don't remember him coon'n for the PJ guy. He acknowledged the dude fucked up and he said he told the board he'd do something. Nothing that any smart business person with a ton of equity in an investment wouldn't do.
Yep that was business for Shaq.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
WTF does that mean? The thread title could easily refer to today or the 21st century, there is no limitation that forces "all-time" into the title.
Man just watch the video like amajor suggested. The interviewer asked the question the interviewee said he would answer the question his way.

Screenshot-20240805-120946-Firefox.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just admit you were wrong breh.
Take the L
Never seen someone so stubborn and adamant on being stuck on stupid as that guy. Just a refusal to ever admit he was wrong or concede a basic point. I can only imagine the number of times that nigga has been slapped in real life for being an utterly annoying and frustrating human being to engage with.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
Too bad this was only a movie

Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Jesse Lee Peterson, Stephen A Smith, Stacy Dash, Byron Donalds, JC Watts, Hershel Walker, Ladanian Thomlison, Allen West, Larry Elder, MLK's niece, Fox New's Charles Payne, Harris Faulkner, Leo Terrell on Fox News, Gayle King, and Tariq Nasheed.
Sadly, if you black and did ANY WORK for Fox News, you a coon.