Undisputed Gameplay Tyson Fury vs Muhammad Ali / Full release October 11, 2024 PS5 Xbox Series X|S, PC Steam

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fn0floyXoAkA5mD

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Let me make this clear for all of the BGOL gamers, especially sports gamers.

This is the first real, simulation-style boxing game since the PS3 era.

all this advancement in technology and we are just now being able to get back into the ring.​

I doubt technology is the issue.

I think the demand for boxing games may be outweighed by the difficulty and cost of putting them together.

Unlike the NFL, NBA, NHL, and even the UFC most boxers are independent contractors so I'm assuming a deal has to be made with each individual in order to use their likeness which I'm sure is expensive and a headache.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt technology is the issue.

I think the demand for boxing games may be outweighed by the difficulty and cost of putting them together.

Unlike the NFL, NBA, NHL, and even the UFC most boxers are independent contractors so I'm assuming a deal has to be made with each individual in order to use their likeness which I'm sure is expensive and a headache.

I understand that but this is EA Sports, and they have the budget to take risks, we should not be almost 2 and a half generations away from Fight Night Champion.

They are still holding the Wimbledon license and haven't released a tennis game in over a decade. They are paying for that with no return.

(ETA) I wasn't making an issue about the technology, I'm simply stating that we have technology that can make sports games look amazing but sports games (outside of serious racing sims) look rather stagnant

Last edited:

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anybody play this yet. I just pushed the install to my PC at the crib. I been kinda fiending for this one. Hope its good. It was only 30

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I remember waiting in line at the Toys R Us at Albee Square Mall/Metrotech to pick up a copy of the original Knockout Kings on Playstation lolz

It's a shame new WWE games come out yearly, but it's been a long time since a good boxing simulation....