Undisputed Gameplay Tyson Fury vs Muhammad Ali / Full release October 11, 2024 PS5 Xbox Series X|S, PC Steam

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we put some respect on their name who started it all

Genesis does

Sega sports changed every sports game that we play today.. from joe Montana football, to World Series baseball, to greatest heavyweights

This is true.

The modern sports game can trace its roots to Sega Sports.

Sim-style gameplay (for the time), full licensing, and endorsements from athletes. Sega was smart to do that to break the stronghold that Nintendo had in the 80s. Picking up a game and seeing Joe Montana, Evander Holyfield, Ayrton Senna, Michael Jackson, and David Robinson on the cover paid off big time for Sega in the 90s.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To everybody saying this game looks like ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

all games look like ass when they are still in development.

Remember how bad that GTA6 leak looked a few months ago?

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My Man regular Dave out here been talking about Undisputed for a minute..Regular Dave used to be big with his GTA online and his walkthroughs...

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
They gotta have their white hope beat one of the goats. I heard Michael Bisping say Tyson Fury is the greatest boxer of all time. When I heard him say that it showed the desperation of needing that great white hope. If you put prime Tyson Fury against prime George Foreman, Tyson would lose by KO.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is true.

The modern sports game can trace its roots to Sega Sports.

Sim-style gameplay (for the time), full licensing, and endorsements from athletes. Sega was smart to do that to break the stronghold that Nintendo had in the 80s. Picking up a game and seeing Joe Montana, Evander Holyfield, Ayrton Senna, Michael Jackson, and David Robinson on the cover paid off big time for Sega in the 90s.
All of this

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like I said in another thread between this and the updated nba jams this make a nig want to pick up a controller again and play a vidgame