UPDATE: Former State Attorney Marilyn Mosby found GUILTY in federal perjury trial

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

First of all, the Feds are going to send people to your jail cell even after a conviction wanting to talking about your case. They might use the information to get their sentence reduced.

They might approach you like Angela Rye out of the blue wanting to read your trial transcript help push for your pardon. Than sell you out for some high level position in the Biden administration or staged business opportunity. As long as she has appeal rights, the battle is not over. They got her pleading her case without an attorney. Admitting to using an adverse financial consequence not listed by the IRS administrative laws. The people she is talking to are not your allies, many of them are teamed up with White Nationalist, dating white women.

You are dealing with the Feds, not some low level city prosecution...

The only people she should be talking to is her attorney or reading verbatim her testimony/defense in court. Angela is like the law is vague on adverse financial consequence, Marilyn got suckered in, when that is the wrong intrepretation of this legislation. She sounds like a police detective, it was self defense wasn't Marilyn, than you admit to the murder believing you were justified and now all they have to do is prove you were not defending yourself.

This is why I don't deal with athletes, entertainers, people that only platform on white social media like a Boyce Watkins, Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed, Lisa Cabrera; they are pieces of shit.

....No where to be seen or heard from for the past 3 years of the case...now all of sudden she rolls up 3 weeks before sentencing...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Actually I did. I took the advance to pay off my rental property. My tenant was the one that actually had the hardship. So since her money was fucked up, she could not pay the rent. I thought it would be prudent to go ahead and pay off the house so her misfortune would NOT turn into mine. I've since paid myself back with interest.

Screenshot-2024-05-10-134932.png

I think the IRS did a poor job providing this information using technology such as Youtube; they need to step up their game big time. I looked back during that time period, reviewed their IRS Youtube channel and there is nothing. This is something that is new, many conditions have not been settled that you have mentioned.

The IRS should have referred people to their CPA or certified tax preparer to complete this form with you since it involves taxes; release a video discussing this hardship withdrawal and recommending that they should discuss it with their tax preparer. The form should have had their signature on it. This is how your taxes are done up so if they give you fucked advice, their also coming after your advisor. The lay person is making major decision impacting taxes and could imprison them.

31_03_005.jpg

This is why fools desperately seek me out, she could have walked easy, now she is losing everything; you pay the big money or you pay in jail time. Her mortgage broker defense, along with showing the jury this anomaly, could have beaten the charges easy.

I would like her to show the gender sexual cannibalism, turning to another female to meet her sexual needs in prison. This will induce panic and hoarding behavior with women.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This Angela Rye is looking like a jailhouse informant with her statements. Hey the law is vague on what an adverse financial consequence is defined. The IRS administrative laws clearly define who is a qualified person. The government can send people like this before your conviction, before sentencing, and after sentencing. They can get a jailhouse informant into you during your appeal.

Here this person might come up financially after selling you out. Basically, MM is saying she did not fire the gun at all. Angela Rye comes along almost like a police detective, the person that fired the weapon, it was self defense. You than start asserting that you defending yourself versus saying you were not involved in the shooting at all.

MM is impacting the election, possibly dissuade black voters from voting for Biden they are going to send their assets after you. I woud barely give any information and would be highly mistrustful.

watchthelatest_photo-scaled.jpg

Catherine Pugh is doing three years, still locked up. The prosecutor is only asking for 20 months but she would lose her law license.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

W4-form-employees-withholding-certificate-05.png

Here is another scenario that can get you locked up by the Feds which is the W-4. They do not have a section to guide you to a preparer like they do your tax return. This preparer can tell her anything and not be held responsible since their signature is not required.

They do provide a video for a lay person, but don't tell you to seek out the assistance of a CPA or Certified Tax Preparer. H&R Block website advised people to talk to their professional with assistance with completing this form. I could come along to MM and tell her to claim she had 20 dependents which is a criminal act and she would go to prison; just like she is doing with this 401k.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
COINTELPRO INNOCENCE PROJECT:

Faretta v. California, U.S. Sup. Ct. 1975

Example: Dane Gerous is charged with aggravated sexual assault and asks to represent himself. The judge's questioning reveals that Dane did not finish high school and has no previous legal experience. However, Dane accurately summarizes the charge that he is facing. Also, when the judge reads a statute to Dane, he is able to explain what it means in his own words. The judge should allow Dane to represent himself. The charge is serious, and the judge may believe that Dane would be better off with a lawyer. However, Dane has demonstrated sufficient ability to understand and participate in the proceedings, and thus, he has a right to represent himself.

Example: Lexi Khan is charged with assault and battery, and she wants to represent herself. Lexi speaks English, but English is her second language and she has trouble understanding some words. She also has trouble reading a law book that the judge asks her to read. In the arraignment court, Lexi refused to enter a plea, and repeatedly said that the whole system is biased and that she wanted nothing to do with it. Over Lexi's objection, the judge appoints an attorney to represent her. Taking all the circumstances into account, the judge properly exercised discretion when denying Lexi's request for self-representation. In view of Lexi's language difficulties and refusal to participate in the arraignment proceedings, Lexi is not capable of representing herself at trial in a meaningful way.

Even though she is a glorified bureaucrat, these forms such as the W-4 and 401k withdrawal form can encompass a whole range of complex issues related to accounting and tax. At a minimum, this form should have had a preparer section just like your tax return and advising people to seek out the counsel of a certified advisor. The government could have had a checkbox, asking the signatory confirming they have sufficient legal and accounting knowledge to prepare this form.

There is also no reference to administrative and legislative laws or links to the IRS website to help a person further research. I completed a W-4 form and there was a complex calculation that I had to complete for something. These forms look simple but they can get difficult real fast. Look at this publication just for calculation tax credits on a W-4!

Courts are required to do this before allowing a defendant to represent themselves, why can't the government. The level of difficulty as compared to completing a tax return is lower, it can get tricky. If somebody advised you in completing this form, there is no signature line for them to acknowledge it.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
maxresdefault.jpg

An eight-count indictment was unsealed today charging Wesley Trent Snipes, formerly of Windermere, Fla., Eddie Ray Kahn, of Sorrento, Fla., and Douglas P. Rosile, of Venice, Fla., with conspiracy to defraud the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and presenting a fraudulent claim for payment to the IRS, Assistant Attorney General Eileen J. O’Connor of the Tax Division, U.S. Attorney Paul I. Perez of the Middle District of Florida, and Special Agent in Charge Michael E. Yasofsky, Jr. of the IRS Criminal Investigation today announced.

Snipes is also charged with six counts of failing to file income tax returns. Each of the conspiracy and false claim charges carry a maximum sentence of five years in prison. Snipes also faces up to one year in prison on each charge of failing to file income tax returns.

According to the indictment, Kahn was the founder and leader of American Rights Litigators (ARL) and its successor, Guiding Light of God Ministries (GLGM). ARL was formed in 1996 and conducted business from an office located in Mount Plymouth, Fla. In August 2003, ARL moved to an office located in Mount Dora, Fla., and began operating as GLGM. It is alleged that ARL and GLGM were for-profit, commercial businesses that promoted and sold fraudulent tax schemes designed to impede the administration of the internal revenue laws of the United States.

According to the indictment, Rosile was a CPA, who continued to work as an accountant after his CPA licenses in Ohio and Florida were revoked. He allegedly prepared fraudulent tax returns for ARL members. For each fraudulent tax return, ARL charged its members a fee, half of which it allegedly paid to Rosile. In addition, if any such fraudulent tax return generated a tax refund, ARL would collect 20 percent of the refund from the member and pay half of such amount to Rosile.

Kahn and Rosile, operating through ARL, allegedly promoted a fraudulent tax scheme based on the so-called “861 argument,” asserting that United States citizens and residents could be taxed only on income derived from certain foreign-based activities and not on wages and other income earned within the United States. The indictment also alleges the defendants knew the argument was false. Also, the argument has been consistently rejected by courts.

The indictment alleges that Snipes, Kahn and Rosile attempted, through dishonest means, to make it appear as if Snipes had no liability for federal income taxes, when, in fact, Snipes had such tax liabilities. As part of the scheme, the defendants allegedly prepared and filed two amended federal income tax returns for Snipes, fraudulently claiming refunds of 1996 and 1997 income taxes previously paid, totaling almost $12 million. The indictment also alleges that Snipes did not file his 1999 through 2004 federal income tax returns, even though the law required him to do so.

“The Justice Department will vigorously investigate charges of counseling or committing tax fraud,” said Assistant Attorney General O’Connor.

“Our system of government depends on citizens paying their fair share of taxes,” stated U.S. Attorney Perez. “Those who intentionally and unlawfully harass the IRS through deceit, trickery and fraud undermine the collection of revenue that is vital to every aspect of the operation of our government, including defense, the war on terror, health care, law enforcement and education.”

31_03_005.jpg

Here is a tax preparer giving advise to the feeble minded, who tricks people into believing the 861 argument. His PTIN number should have been suspended so that any tax return would have been blocked. He was already convicted, yet he was still going around preparing tax returns.

They need to treat these scams similar to a pyramid scheme where the fraudster is locked up and the victim which is the tax payer is let go.

It is remarkably similar to black women voting for a particular politician. I think MM had somebody give her advice and of course she believed them. Biden won't pardon her, he continued to prosecute her to send his coded message to voters about defunding/supporting the police. She needs to start preparing for prison.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Cop-City-Training-Center-_-Atlanta-Police-Foundation.png

Her sentencing is tomorrow, when women go through this type of sexual deprivation they start hoarding when they come out. Accepting any offers immediately, they don't know when they might go back in the hole. I can hear the sexual deprivation in her voice which is rare, most of them are rolling deep with men, strutting around.

The problem is these Southern fools championing law enforcement and Cop City. We need to delineate from them, I have seen enough of them desperately chasing after me.

The rise of the progressive black prosecutor full of criminal justice reform idealism impacts white prosecutors, this is to send a message of what can happen to you if you get out of line. Anytime you see the government hawking you like that with surveillance based on some false pretext

1. Setting up your assassination.
I had mentioned the killer Tesla traveling on the road at 130mph, 0-60 2.9seconds, that anticipated my exit based on surveillance.
2. Finding criminal charges to prosecute you.
3. Disrupting your relationships and activity,
4. Discredit you movement with deviant behavior you may engage in.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I made some high level calls, she is lucky I was still in the U.S. providing my expert opinion. I am noticing a disturbing pattern with other people like Wesley Snipes, athletes, and entertainers.

I got the IRS looking at me now. KH is talking about government contracts, they need to reach out instead of looking crazy and uncivilized chasing me in cars.

I was hoping for incarceration 20 months altering her sexual behavior. Where she desperately accepts the first man that approaches. This is significant collateral damage if she was sentenced like this.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

If Biden wins she should still seek a pardon and mah may have a good shot at getting one.

I'm assuming she'd need one in order to practice law again although I believe in some instances lawyers can go through a process with the bar adter a certain amount of time and possibly be permitted to practice again.

I could also see her getting work on MSNBC and other platforms.

I'm assuming an appeal is imminent but I wonder if it would even be worth it since this outcome seemed like a best case scenario and a different outcome may not be likely.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If Biden wins she should still seek a pardon and mah may have a good shot at getting one.

I'm assuming she'd need one in order to practice law again although I believe in some instances lawyers can go through a process with the bar adter a certain amount of time and possibly be permitted to practice again.

I'm assuming an appeal is imminent but I wonder if it would even be worth it since this outcome seemed like a best case scenario and a different outcome may not be likely.

She can seek a pardon even if he doesn't win. Trump pardoned a bunch of people for a fee on the way out.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She got a good deal. She should just go home and sit down. Be quiet. The Feds are still lurking…

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Could she run for a political office in the state of MD??

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
She can seek a pardon even if he doesn't win. Trump pardoned a bunch of people for a fee on the way out.

No way Trump pardons her, his base loathes her and she doesn't have the type of money it take to get one.

The only way I could see it is if she sold out and went full Omarosa/Candace Owens in supporting him.

Could she run for a political office in the state of MD??

Good question, I would assume so.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
worse comes to worst
and she can not work again
i'm sure there are more than a few dudes that would like to wife that
take care of her needs

a smart pretty woman will always have.men as a back up option

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Officers and prosecutors were quitting. The police has 700 unfilled jobs. The feds had to get rid of her, the chaos of mass police resignation, it would be anarchy.

If you threaten mass resignation on a job, over a person, they will get rid of them.

I also wanted to expose the stupidity of the feds, who I unfortunately have to deal with right now, trying to de risk my move out of the U.S., bunch of countries have stepped up wanting me to immigrate.

We have to stop dumping failures into the government agencies like the FBI, CIA, SS, DOJ. The government can be early retirement for high achievers in the private sector. You give a low IQ person a degree or a federal government position, it is dangerous. Most of them are a nuisance to me that cling on. Failures need to be in a homeless shelter, not vice president.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
IMG_9447_1715719233656.jpg

This case fascinates, there appears to be much more to it. I have been doing some investigative reporting, I might start my own thread in the politics section for the intellectuals on BGOL, this might be confusing for others.

401(k)s tend to have a small investment selection that’s curated by your plan provider and your employer. You’re not selecting individual stocks and bonds (whew!), but mutual funds — ideally ETFs or index funds — that pool your money along with that of other investors to buy small pieces of many related securities.

I wrote about the nexus of 401k going to white fund manager providing capital to them such as Vanguard, Schwab, and others with the Dylan Mulvaney right wing blowup. What MM did was change this paradigm of shifting capital to herself for real estate investment purposes. I found it odd that they charged her related to mortgage fraud. They immediately took her house in Florida that doubled in price.

Your white employer gives you limited investment option for your 401k. Congress could have easily created a tax deferred retirement system where you had much greater rein over your investment choices. If it wasn't for employer matching, I would very vocal about this setup.

Dylan_Mulvaney_Bud_Light.jpg

It was the debacle over attacks on DEI and ESG ratings that these white investment firms tried to use in lieu of us making our own choices from a wide range of funds that could be managed by somebody black steering capital towards black companies. Instead it is pumping up the share price of white companies, and making whites even richer off of our hard work. They are also bias hiring and retaining themselves with their companies.

Boyce Watkins and these other frauds like Umar Johnson may be trying to frighten us away from doing this; they get paid off for selling us out. If I was given capital, I would easily turn it into a trillion dollars.

logo_tref_long_form.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
IMG_9447_1715719233656.jpg

This case fascinates, there appears to be much more to it. I have been doing some investigative reporting, I might start my own thread in the politics section for the intellectuals on BGOL, this might be confusing for others.

I wrote about the nexus of 401k going to white fund manager providing capital to them such as Vanguard, Schwab, and others with the Dylan Mulvaney right wing blowup. What MM did was change this paradigm of shifting capital to herself for real estate investment purposes. I found it odd that they charged her related to mortgage fraud. They immediately took her house in Florida that doubled in price.

Your white employer gives you limited investment option for your 401k. Congress could have easily created a tax deferred retirement system where you had much greater rein over your investment choices. If it wasn't for employer matching, I would very vocal about this setup.

Dylan_Mulvaney_Bud_Light.jpg

It was the debacle over attacks on DEI and ESG ratings that these white investment firms tried to use in lieu of us making our own choices from a wide range of funds that could be managed by somebody black steering capital towards black companies. Instead it is pumping up the share price of white companies, and making whites even richer off of our hard work. They are also bias hiring and retaining themselves with their companies.

Boyce Watkins and these other frauds like Umar Johnson may be trying to frighten us away from doing this; they get paid off for selling us out. If I was given capital, I would easily turn it into a trillion dollars.

logo_tref_long_form.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Blmblm_cropped.svg

Here is another example of this tactic where black lesbians commit some scam to scare us away from funding a real group like the Black Panthers that were deprived of resources to fight injustices. The one white person that tried to give them money was destroyed and committed suicide from the relentless harassment. The sad part, it is our own people doing this against us, to get paid. I have heard about this going down but to see it for myself, it is shocking how low and desperate some people will get.

james_rosario_jean_seberg_razorcake_art.png

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
halloween_day_2021_why_is_it_celebrated.jpg

Halloween Scamsters

This involves racial cannibalism in the black community that scare you aware from investing in black owned companies, social justice organization like the Black Panthers, or politicians. This is done by traitors in the black community who enrich themselves with White Nationalist.

How do you identify these fraudsters/sick racial cannibalist?

They never post on black social media only use 'black' twitter and platformed by Fox Newscorp. Many of them such as Oshay Duke Jackson, Candace Owens, Boyce Watkins, Tariq Nasheed, Dr. Umar Johnson, Cornell West live/lived in Europe or have strong ties to the region. Financial Advisor Jayson Thornton, CFP is another promoter of this scam. They spew right wing talking points, yet will not identify as a Republican.

images
hc6.jpg

2236460-1686795691214-af25bbe185309.jpg
x1k-Oe-MT6-400x400.jpg

They approach you with a Halloween organization they are setting up, the best way to get rid of them is ask them to reach out to you on black social media; a great way to filter out these losers. Back in the day, many of them would run up on me to help setup a scam to get paid with the white man, and quickly realize they were over matched. Now they get nervous and quickly flee. I have more bodies than a Chinese cemetery now.

White people donated money to her organization, where she buys property in white areas, so they did not lose out. They will probably sell these assets at a loss in the future, but who knows

Last edited: