UPDATE: LAMAR ODOM BOXING J-LO'S EX HUSBAND TONIGHT (OCT. 2 2021)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

44129217-0-image-a-20_1623473760769.jpg

h-t-fitetv.png

3126b2618dc5f362a529ba78e263235e

Lamar-Odom-Aaron-Carter.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2021-06-12-at-12.50.35.jpeg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
:lol: :roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

Thank you for posting this. This was WAY more entertaining than that bullshit Sunday. Celebrity boxing for me from now on! All the fights were worth watching.
Did Lamar Odom just beat up a Backstreet Boy.

edit: Oh, he beat up a Backstreet Boy's less famous little brother.... yeah I'm going to bed now. That's enough internet for me tonight.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did Lamar Odom just beat up a Backstreet Boy.

edit: Oh, he beat up a Backstreet Boy's less famous little brother.... yeah I'm going to bed now. That's enough internet for me tonight.
Why were these two paired against each other? Biggest mismatch since Tyson vs Adelson.

Once you know the backgrounds of these two, from coming from nothing, to the heights of fame they received in their respective careers, to the nosedive into seedy drug-laden afterlives, to the shit-talking going back and forth leading up to this fight, then you'll understand why this was so entertaining.

:lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao:

eGf6mxg.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8pm on FITE TV and PAY PER VIEW.

Live from the James L. Knight Center in Miami, Florida, Official Celebrity Boxing returns as former NBA star Lamar Odom battles Jennifer Lopez’s ex-husband Ojani Noa on pay-per-view.

This isn’t Odom’s first foray into the wild world of boxing. Back in June of 2021, the former Los Angeles Lakers forward defeated rapper Aaron Carter in an exhibition bout. The former Sixth Man of the Year will attempt to make it two in a row when he collides with Ojani Noa. The 47-year-old Noa is a replacement for former world champion Riddick Bowe, who was originally scheduled to face Odom at the event. Also on the Odom/Noa fight card, Paulie Malignaggi battles Corey B, Javante Carter squares off against Wideneck, and Natalie DiDonato takes on Maria Escobar

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8pm on FITE TV and PAY PER VIEW.

Live from the James L. Knight Center in Miami, Florida, Official Celebrity Boxing returns as former NBA star Lamar Odom battles Jennifer Lopez’s ex-husband Ojani Noa on pay-per-view.

This isn’t Odom’s first foray into the wild world of boxing. Back in June of 2021, the former Los Angeles Lakers forward defeated rapper Aaron Carter in an exhibition bout. The former Sixth Man of the Year will attempt to make it two in a row when he collides with Ojani Noa. The 47-year-old Noa is a replacement for former world champion Riddick Bowe, who was originally scheduled to face Odom at the event. Also on the Odom/Noa fight card, Paulie Malignaggi battles Corey B, Javante Carter squares off against Wideneck, and Natalie DiDonato takes on Maria Escobar

Glad Bowe was taken off the card......dude looked ill definitely not prepared for a fight......

Sad shit too.....Riddick was a mfkr in his prime.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LAMAR ODOM got turned out… :eek2:

man listen dude went full hollywood bruh...

being he was NOT raised by real kniggas,

I can see where he gets his confusion from....

still not a good look at all..

sorry to say this, but he wouldve been better off

with the crack, its for mentally weak muthafuckas,

but at least he wont get monkey pox :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend