UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sure was an embarrassment. A HUGE one. Yet somehow, this guy has somehow maintained a rabidly loyal following.
That was an embarrassment

It really was. That was a cringe watch.

It damn sure was an embarrassment. A HUGE one. Tariq was caught flat footed by an obvious and known white supremacist and got dismantled by him. Shameful. Yet somehow, Kozmo Flex aka K Flex has maintained a rabidly loyal following. Go figure.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
@woodchuck @ghoststrike : Remember this oldie but goodie? It’s a perfect example of what happens whenever Tariq engages with the TRUE enemy. Then again, what more are we to expect from someone who is on record as saying that White supremacists are collectively the “smartest people on the planet”? Tariq shows a remarkable array of nervous ticks and tells throughout this so-called “debate.”

Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor Debate

@ minute 53

White dude: It seems Trump has helped black people more because he has the lowest African American unemployment rate.
Tariq: That's a lie! That's a lie! They pulled out the stats and that's a lie. That's a complete lie, but deception is...

Six years later and now Tariq is on the Maga Grift :smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq is ignorant, but this wasn't ignorance. He was like I acknowledge the policy but it's good because Trump did it. And anything the democrats did was bad, even when it was good for black people. He's not trying to debate at all. There is no debate. He's trying to push the notion that MAGA is great and there are no facts that can tell him otherwise. He sounds like a paid employee.
Did they bring up the $2B in direct payment to black farmers even after years Trump’s MAGA goons Stephen Miller and Edward Blum sued to have those payments blocked by Trump appointed judges?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@woodchuck @ghoststrike : Remember this oldie but goodie? It’s a perfect example of what happens whenever Tariq engages with the TRUE enemy. Then again, what more are we to expect from someone who is on record as saying that White supremacists are collectively the “smartest people on the planet”? Tariq shows a remarkable array of nervous ticks and tells throughout this so-called “debate.”

Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor Debate

That was an embarrassment

It really was. That was a cringe watch.

Among the MOST CRINGE of vids I ever witnessed from the internet

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

37:30 is where the policy talk starts.

Tariq-MAGA.png

a fukkin highschool dropout grifter trying to sound politically informed but he actually made it worse for himself, out of his intellectual depths

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you decide to “debate” a known and obvious white supremacist on his white supremacist beliefs. Throughout said debate, you refer to the white supremacist as “sir” and even “brother.” You also allow him to play all up in your face by actively denying pretty much every valid point that you make. Then you allow him to full-on lead the narrative by questioning and interrogating you as though YOU are there to answer to HIM. You can clearly see your own carefully crafted façade of a public persona crumbling before your very eyes. Worse yet, you know that the guy you’re "debating" can see your facade crumbling as well, hence his laughter at your nervous tics.

Meanwhile, six years later, the goofball I described above actually has a ton of people who STILL look to him for guidance.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did they bring up the $2B in direct payment to black farmers even after years Trump’s MAGA goons Stephen Miller and Edward Blum sued to have those payments blocked by Trump appointed judges?
remember this , they wouldn't ever bring it up

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He likely does get paid to do the FELONIOUS promotion schtick. He turns his bitch ass parakeet head away from Project2025 and the racism behind MAGA-land Klan recently filing a case, citing the 1857 Dred Scott decision (a slave (Dred Scott) who had resided in a free state and territory, where slavery was prohibited, was NOT thereby entitled to his freedom; that African Americans were not and could never be citizens of the United States) to argue that VP Harris is ineligible to run for President because she's a Black woman.

Tariq is MAGA Mountain's broken back
u wouldn't hear a thing from the MagaBlacks about ir or a word from the fba ados minions who hate back immigrants& tell them they are "TETHERS"

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm honestly surprised. I didn't know Tariq was this much of a hardcore fan of Republicans. He's worse than Fox News and that's not an exaggeration. Fox News at least admits when the Democrats do something.

Tariq is like wait the Democrats did something I liked. I don't like that policy anymore. And when he thought Trump did something good, and was corrected and told it was the Democrats, he was like no it's because Trump told them to do it. When Trump's policy directly and negatively impacted black people he was like no it wasn't Trump's policy, it was the liberals. Wow.

And then he deflects into the but but but what about Obama?
yep !! people are really seeing it now

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's apparent why Tariq stays AWAY from debating the likes of Roland Martin. He would get EVICERATED. Tariq is weak AF on debating policy. He was stuttering like a fish out of water. He doesn't know shit about policies that directly affect Black Americans nor BASIC politics. Republicans voted against the 2020 stimulus checks and the only reason Trump's name was on the checks is because he bullied the Treasury Department, causing the DELAY of the checks being disbursed. All because the now TWICE-IMPEACHED 34-COUNT FELONIOUS, wanted his name to appear on the check because it was an election year at the time.

MAGA turd operative indeed.
bingo !that's why when these maga black bgolians talk shit about Roland, its becos they are dumb weakling fba ados cultists , Roland would make tariq look worse than that Mark Fisher dude, its why tariq & Coondace been dodging him for years

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sure was an embarrassment. A HUGE one. Yet somehow, this guy has somehow maintained a rabidly loyal following.

It damn sure was an embarrassment. A HUGE one. Tariq was caught flat footed by an obvious and known white supremacist and got dismantled by him. Shameful. Yet somehow, Kozmo Flex aka K Flex has maintained a rabidly loyal following. Go figure.
okay okay okay

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a comment from that YouTube video. I agree wholeheartedly.

It surprises me that Tariq has taken this long to see the $$ in right wing grifting. I think he saw it earlier, but the environment wasn't quite right. He'd lose his audience over it. He's found a way to do what them folks do. Get people wrapped up in civic nationalism and identity, xenophobia, and exclusionary rhetoric. I've studied this. He's doing the same thing with our people. The difference is we have no capital or political power. So he cannot wreak the same havoc. The problem is that he is making a segment of our people politically ignorant and emotional. That will not bode well long term. This is why I think he is an op. This type of thing will make us politically insignificant at a much faster pace than we're heading now. He needs to be dealt with internally.
someone who sees it & gets it !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you decide to “debate” a known and obvious white supremacist on his white supremacist beliefs. Throughout said debate, you refer to the white supremacist as “sir” and even “brother.” You also allow him to play all up in your face by actively denying pretty much every valid point that you make. Then you allow him to full-on lead the narrative by questioning and interrogating you as though YOU are there to answer to HIM. You can clearly see your own carefully crafted façade of a public persona crumbling before your very eyes. Worse yet, you know that the guy you’re "debating" can see your facade crumbling as well, hence his laughter at your nervous tics.

Meanwhile, six years later, the goofball I described above actually has a ton of people who STILL look to him for guidance.
Bingo !!! I can load my pipe now!

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh look here’s another white supremacist account I found

DezGiB86P5.jpg

becos thats what blackface white supremacists like u do, they scout the internet looking for black ppl they can use to push their agenda, ur failure of a life is having u looking all the way in Africa thousand miles removed from anything to do with ur fba ados reality to find things u can twist to push ur hatecult agenda.. ur not very smart apparently

how have any of these Africans all the way in Africa & Carribean affected ur life in a white supremacist way here in the USA, while u here spewing stormfront style rhetoric about ppl all the way in africa ?,