UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Issa Rae is not a tether.

She is a member of the Charbonnet family, technically a Louisiana Creole with more than 2 centuries of American heritage.
FBA have been documented calling her a "tether" especially since her show had a few casts members of recent african immigrant background parentage
anyway ,what is a "tether" ? what makes anyone a "tether" ? what are they tethering on to ? fyi , Issa's father is Senegalese, her mom from the south

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is a "tether" ? what makes anyone a "tether" ? what are they tethering on to ?

images

They got that dumb ass shit from this movie. Issa Rae is technically half African, her father is from Senegal

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
most ppl who made a stink about it were african americans, infact , if he'd built the museum without once mentioning or acting as if it was some kinda reaction to black immigrants most of them would've never even know or commented about it .. It was what they had to do to gain traction they had to us the ruse of the immigrant coming to get ur "history" so gimme money to build a museum to combat these "tethers" (very maga like no surprises there)then to turn around& fill said "museum" with dollar store replicas of artifacts from those same "shxt hole " "tether" countries
The artifacts were legit according to the dude Tariq took to court and made that gay ass cartoon bear about focusing on his ass. He knew the chick who loaned Tariq those artifacts as she has an extensive collection of them she buys from Africa. She got money money.
But the so called FBA artifacts were nothing but enlarged Google images printouts of Michael Jackson, James Brown and Nipsey Hussle where nothing about their history was "Hidden". lol

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I said the same thing a few months ago.

He went from black people need to understand white supremacy is global.

We need to connect with other black people and build businesses together.

What African country can we go to when Trump gets elected in 2016.

Making a documentary about Haiti in 2018.Trying to build houses for the victims of Haiti because a hurricane destroyed those houses in that country around the time he was promoting the documentary.

I stopped fucking with him a little before the documentary came out but I still watched it and enjoyed it.And,no I didn't buy it...

I have no idea how this fuckery started between 2018 to now but I don't find it funny at all.
Republican think tanks started paying big money to black influencers to get black people to not vote.

He's making millions I'd bet.

Last edited: