UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fx3ud9paYAE565C

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
imagine trying to mock Roland for not commenting on a case immediately bcos he doesnt have minons online , commenting on oen case amidst thousands of cases daily, Roland stays 24/7 reporting on news& actual laws, policies & fuckery i guess its about who first jumps on twitter!
bussyriq merely jumped on twitter & mentioned an incident but what has he done since then?what has he commented on the incident since then how did he break down the case to understand the laws, rules poilce mandates, who has bussyriq interviewed and engaged in the name of social justice police brutality etc , making puppets & dumb juvenile "roastings" is not intellectual or political work

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is when somebody uses violence against Tariq watch how people cry, I said it first LOL
Stop the blood clot crying. It’s not illegal to threaten somebody online if you’re in another state. It becomes illegal if then you go to that state. After the threat

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First major outlet to report this woman’s name to allow people to call for her arrest. Might be the only one. I don’t think Roland Martin ever even reported this woman’s name.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how long before FBA ados black nazi start denigrating the victim becos she has an african name ?
and also
why is bussyriq concerned? aint he the one that told Africans & black immigrants to hold their nuts or is it becos he found an article he cant post for "clicks" & engagement ?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Major compared to the people in twitter. Nobody else would report it like the breakfast club and rolandmartin.
Your scope is tiny.

Charlamagne? Tariq? Roland?

There is much more out there than those three who are completely different from each other.

Expand your horizons.

Report it? You initially came in here with a social media post from Tariq. Roland Martin did a podcast. No comparison. Also...

The only reason you're now repeatedly bringing Roland Martin up, is because I brought him up and it hurt your feelings when I pointed out his butt-hurt juvenile attacks were unwarranted and said he would murder Tariq in a debate format. Roland is a journalist and a scholar. Tariq is no journalist and is only a tether on the ass-crack of scholarship. The journalist/scholar has 5 times more YouTube followers than the pseudo scholar. Why? Because he spends his shows, networks, etc speaking on Black issues daily and informing people on both his YouTube show and over his network, interviewing the figures in the stories, interviewing important people, debating public figures and politicians from the right who have the balls enough to accept his open invitations to engage with him on his show (only to get served).

Tariq generally can only get pseudo-scholars, occasional b-list celebs and other fringe wild conspiracy theorists on his podcasts and to speak at his lectures and debates random nobody callers on his show but becomes weak and barely articulate when faced with prominent white supremacists like Jared Taylor and Tucker Carlson.

Mainstream media has now reported on this story. Not because of Tariq but because the family of the victim and the community's uproar demanded it. There are many others who reported on this story... Black folks. Other legit journalists and scholars.

Sheesh. Get out of the house more.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your scope is tiny.

Charlamagne? Tariq? Roland?

There is much more out there than those three who are completely different from each other.

Expand your horizons.

Report it? You initially came in here with a social media post from Tariq. Roland Martin did a podcast. No comparison. Also...

The only reason you're now repeatedly bringing Roland Martin up, is because I brought him up and it hurt your feelings when I pointed out his butt-hurt juvenile attacks were unwarranted and said he would murder Tariq in a debate format. Roland is a journalist and a scholar. Tariq is no journalist and is only a tether on the ass-crack of scholarship. The journalist/scholar has 5 times more YouTube followers than the pseudo scholar. Why? Because he spends his shows, networks, etc speaking on Black issues daily and informing people on both his YouTube show and over his network, interviewing the figures in the stories, interviewing important people, debating public figures and politicians from the right who have the balls enough to accept his open invitations to engage with him on his show (only to get served).

Tariq generally can only get pseudo-scholars, occasional b-list celebs and other fringe wild conspiracy theorists on his podcasts and to speak at his lectures and debates random nobody callers on his show but becomes weak and barely articulate when faced with prominent white supremacists like Jared Taylor and Tucker Carlson.

Mainstream media has now reported on this story. Not because of Tariq but because the family of the victim and the community's uproar demanded it. There are many others who reported on this story... Black folks. Other legit journalists and scholars.

Sheesh. Get out of the house more.
Roland Martin podcast and he still didn’t report her name :lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wtf. You sending me a live video :lol: Of them reporting the name after she’s arrested already :roflmao: What fucking good is that.
You are looking like BGOL's resident village idiot right about now.

You're acting like Tariq scooped everyone and broke this woman's name to the public.

"First Major Outlet" :lol:

A Twitter post your crush made 15 hours ago.

Dum Dum. Her name was reported in mainstream news more than 24 hours ago.

Boy ya killin' my brain cells.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really? tf? :smh:
True story :lol:

I’m subbed to DeeTubman’s page on Youtube. He/she is a Tariq fanatic and they clip his lives and consolidates them for views but in the description they break down what the highlights are about in the video. If I come across another instance I’ll post it. Lol

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're acting like Tariq scooped everyone and broke this woman's name to the public.

im Talking about Roland Martin stop tethering onto other media outlets sucker. That nicca just reported this morning “an unnamed woman”

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m ta

im Talking about Roland Martin stop tethering onto other media outlets