UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad that tweet is coming from a Black-centric page, at least we can get in front of it, call it out, isolate the idiots while letting the Native Americans speak their part.

Exactly...I REALLY don't want Black-Washing to become a thing!!! Where Africans here in the Americas? Yes, there are few places we HAVEN'T been on this planet. Are we Native to the Americas? No, we traded, shared knowledge and traditions, dropped some seed and bounced.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq's Foundational Bitch Ass linage crew has given birth to a whole generation of these kinds of idiots:

We wUZ aLWaYz HeRe!11

self hating ass negros

Damn you niccas is dumb. If you claiming Indian that would mean you did not build the foundation of this country. At which you would be denying fba lineage.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wind-in-hair-fabulous-wind.gif

It’s alive

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, but he doesn't have the ability to relieve her of how other ethnicities see us when they see her.
Yeah. But it gives the ability to not feel anyway about what she says knowing that ain’t one of us. And if addressed about it, let it be known. Literally takes all the power out of it.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. But it gives the ability to not feel anyway about what she says knowing that ain’t one of us. And if addressed about it, let it be known. Literally takes all the power out of it.
Yeah, nobody that is doing that shyt gives a fcuk about someones feelings!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right cause white folks looking at her, they know right away she's Haitian!
:rolleyes2:
She can be anything. But if it’s not addressed as fba. Then that’s not my problem. And ya kinda need to know it’s a foundational black American to address it as such since it’s not a blanket identity. That’s how you red pill the tether matrix

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can be anything. But if it’s not addressed as fba. Then that’s not my problem. And ya kinda need to know it’s a foundational black American to address it as such since it’s not a blanket identity. That’s how you red pill the tether matrix

...what...thee...fcuk?!?!?!