UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MoorUS didn't last.

The outcome was already known before the donations drive kicked off :lol:

From the site...

THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED

MoorUs: The New Name in Social Networking

The world's first social media app that is centered around the empowerment of Melanoid people

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
In all fairness museums do host "parties" and serve alcohol...granted Cold Duck being served at a Slam poetry Comedy event versus the wine served to donors at a event are NOT in the same category.

Bruh that mofo trying to have a bar and pajama jams.

You never been to a museum that have parties? I just went to a Fine Art Museum party and they had liquor, food, entertainment (band), etc.. It's not uncommon.

That mofo be hosting club events. He gonna have Rap battles next year.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
So it operated for a few days, and he didn't want to pay people to operate it and then kept the cash.
Exactly what happened. He bought some shit $1/month shared server and paid some Indians from Fiverr $5. When he figured out it was gonna cost him a lot more money to operate it he shut it down and kept all them donations.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
How is what I said dumb? Did he not come out with the things he took donations for? .
Exactly what happened. He bought some shit $1/month shared server and paid some Indians from Fiverr $5. When he figured out it was gonna cost him a lot more money to operate it he shut it down and kept all them donations.

There's you answer. Dude is a scam artist. How much have you donated to him @trappstarr82 honest?

Last edited:

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's you answer. Dude is a scam artist. How much have you donated to him @trappstabe honest?
I never donated anything but I enjoyed the 1st 2 hidden colors. I don't have a dog in the fight.

I know Tariq does some fuck shit but he also produces some good shit from time to time.

He does enough fuck shit for you to not have to lie on the man. You said people donated to museums, videos etc. that never materialized and he just took the money and used on family vacations etc.

I just said that he did come out with the projects that he said he would produce. Whether they are up to your standard is a different story, but he did complete the projects.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never donated anything but I enjoyed the 1st 2 hidden colors. I don't have a dog in the fight.

I know Tariq does some fuck shit but he also produces some good shit from time to time.

He does enough fuck shit for you to not have to lie on the man. You said people donated to museums, videos etc. that never materialized and he just took the money and used on family vacations etc.

I just said that he did come out with the projects that he said he would produce. Whether they are up to your standard is a different story, but he did complete the projects.

Tariq did have a backpack drive a few years back only for him and his family to next be seen in the Virgin Islands and while he has followed through on the documentaries, he failed on the social media network, his Mackish packages are "meh" and the dude is always trying to sell shit.

If Tariq Nasheed was a video game he'd be stocked with DLC.

And more than a few people who donated to that museum aren't exactly happy that it's basically functioning as a club.

Last edited:

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another day more Tariq shit...god damn enough. he is the only celebrity/entertainer that gets talked about on BGOL everyday. damn its clear some think hes a grifter and con man and some think he great and an asset. I think hes a little of both but not important enough to have multiple threads about and his shit is always on the front page. ridiculous

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another day more Tariq shit...god damn enough. he is the only celebrity/entertainer that gets talked about on BGOL everyday. damn its clear some think hes a grifter and con man and some think he great and an asset. I think hes a little of both but not important enough to have multiple threads about and his shit is always on the front page. ridiculous
Finally, a sane voice in this thread.
I listen to Tariq here and there, but have never donated a dime to him or bought any of his movies.
At the end of the day, Tariq is a hustler and will do whatever makes him money whether it's mack lessons, TV, hidden colors, FBA, etc.
He is also allowed to make a living for himself and take his family on vacations. I don't recall him ever taking a vow of poverty.
If you don't like the man, keep it moving.
It's the same niggas in here gossiping about him and folks "connected" to him damn near everyday.
And I'm betting most of the gossiping niggas here are tethers which proves his point to an extent.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit crazy ain’t it. got niccas letting off steam all the way on bgol.