UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yes these africans all the way in africa are trying hide ur history from u & banning books teaching it in AMERICA while being in Africa....

Wtf are you talking about

yes these africans all the way in africa are trying hide ur history from u & banning books teaching it in AMERICA while being in Africa....

they don’t even know the own history how they gone hide ours. Wtf you talkin bout willis

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know, how? I never called him a tether. I never called anyone a tether
ur cult calls every African and every black person not a descendant of america's enslaved africans a "tether" so i asked how is he a "tether" ? seeing as u use the word to derogatorily describe other black ppl

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ur cult calls every African and every black person not a descendant of america's enslaved africans a "tether" so i asked how is he a "tether" ? seeing as u use the word to derogatorily describe other black ppl
I only speak for my self not no one else. I talk about tethers. Show me where I called anyone a tether. If your offended by me talking about tethers that sounds like a you problem.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is the legacy of FBA

this is a teacher spewing FBA hate ideology towards her own students , calling her own students ,
little kids she's supposed to b teaching & under her care
calling them "FLEAS" & saying "America needs a flea bath" = exterminate them

waiting on someone to come try to sanitize her language by saying "its not what she meant "

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the legacy of FBA ADOS

If you want to be fair you need to stop including Yvette's organization in this.

You have a right to not agree with her politics or opinions but in fairness, Yvette has never called for violence.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you want to be fair you need to stop including Yvette's organization in this.

You have a right to not agree with her politics or opinions but in fairness, Yvette has never called for violence.
u weren't paying attention to her then , yes she's & Tone currently aint as vocal about the violence part but this has been goin on fro 6yrs+ and knowing how xenophobia that leads to attacks & genocide works, u dont have to say it explicitly, u just have to suggest it by dehumanizing other people to the extent that her followers then carry out the hatred to the next level, that's how warlords & xenophobic leaders get away with not being culpable

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u weren't paying attention to her then , yes she's & Tone currently aint as vocal about the violence part but this has been goin on fro 6yrs+ and knowing how xenophobia that leads to attacks & genocide works, u dont have to say it explicitly, u just have to suggest it by dehumanizing other people to the extent that her followers then carry out the hatred to the next level, that's how warlords & xenophobic leaders get away with not being culpable

Yes I have not always paid attention to Yvette but neither have you, so you are not in a position to attach Yvette and Tone to Tariq.

If you want to build bridges and not walls, you have to be truthful, you have to unpack everything and not just be dismissive because one uneducated opportunist decided to attach himself to a movement and turn them into bad guys for him to play off of for his stupid ass base.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I have not always paid attention to Yvette but neither have you, so you are not in a position to attach Yvette and Tone to Tariq.

If you want to build bridges and not walls, you have to be truthful, you have to unpack everything and not just be dismissive because one uneducated opportunist decided to attach himself to a movement and turn them into bad guys for him to play off of for his stupid ass base.
Ive paid attention to Yvette & tone from day1 over 7yrs ago! !!!! the very day the ados101. website went up, when they literally spewed right-wing propaganda on the website & made reparations their cover ,on the very page where they literally gave Bush a pass & the whole script was basically an anti-obama anti-dem & anti foreign black screed until folks caught it & called them out & the backlash had her ppl literally go back the next day & tried to scrub the website of all the evidence ,little did they know we took screenshots & the internet is forever, (we have the archive!) , building bridges doesn't require being quiet about lies & propaganda funded by rightwing nationalist using reparations &black ppl as front for their agenda, Yvette worked for PFIR(a white nationalist org ) & John Tanton networks a white supremacist white nationalist antiBlack immigration groups, Ive known of Yvette(when she worked for Bernie sanders) b4 she even put up ados101 website & how she literally plagiarized the works of dr Jared ball,Sandy Darity & the very Dr Claude Anderson whom she literally a failure ! so

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hilarious black people trying to "elevate themselves" by looking down on others. It won't work
also I make sure to always remind folks, FBA , ADOS dont speak for Black America, they only speak for the people in their FBA & ADOS hatecult

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Naw...Yvette used to talk that xenophobic bs too...she tamped it down once Tariq started attacking her.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t know, how? I never called him a tether. I never called anyone a tether

I don't mean this as an insult, but I honestly think you are experiencing some challenges with your mental health. This is just from this thread. I don't know anything about the context of using it. I just know you do call people that word.

Update. Tariq smacks turtle juice out of tether at grand opening of fba museum

Wtf. You sending me a live video :lol: Of them reporting the name after she’s arrested already :roflmao: What fucking good is that. The work is done already. What in the tether is this

She can be anything. But if it’s not addressed as fba. Then that’s not my problem. And ya kinda need to know it’s a foundational black American to address it as such since it’s not a blanket identity. That’s how you red pill the tether matrix

. This how you separate yourself from a tether rico

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw...Yvette used to talk that xenophobic bs too...she tamped it down once Tariq started attacking her.

Ok, I'll take you and Mangobob's word for it but Yvette and Tariq have much different audiences.

Tariq is going to draw the incel, red pill, sexually frustrated young man who needs somebody to pin their shortcomings on. Yvette and Tone aren't drawing that audience because they don't have the attention span to sit through the stuff they talk about.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor

this is a teacher spewing FBA hate ideology towards her own students , calling her own students ,

waiting on someone to come try to sanitize her language by saying "its not what she meant "

this shit is going to backfire spectacularly.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't mean this as an insult, but I honestly think you are experiencing some challenges with your mental health. This is just from this thread. I don't know anything about the context of using it. I just know you do call people that word.
I don’t mean this as an insult but what’s the highest grade you completed. Or do they even still teach reading comprehension in school. Using a word and applying a word to someone changes the context of a sentence. SMH. 95% of your quotes don’t apply.
For example.” Bitches ain’t shit. Or stop bitching. Verses. Look at this bitch here. Or shut yo bitch ass up. “
See how that works

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t mean this as an insult but what’s the highest grade you completed. Or do they even still teach reading comprehension in school. Using a word and applying a word to someone changes the context of a sentence. SMH. 95% of your quotes don’t apply.
For example.” Bitches ain’t shit. Or stop bitching. Verses. Look at this bitch here. Or shut yo bitch ass up. “
See how that works
Wow

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq being so awful has really taken away from the fact that Yvette used to be incredibly xenophobic. This was a lady who said, of president Obama, that he didnt have a "black experience at all" despite marrying and having 2 black daughters in Chicago just because he was raised in Hawaii by white folks.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq being so awful has really taken away from the fact that Yvette used to be incredibly xenophobic. This was a lady who said, of president Obama, that he didnt have a "black experience at all" despite marrying and having 2 black daughters in Chicago just because he was raised in Hawaii by white folks.
What in the Lightskin on Lightskin violence is that shyt?!?!?! She's old enough to know that, that shyt would fall flat as fcuk!!!! Raised in Hawaii by white folks might as well be the belly of the beast in some cases! I FAIL a paper bag test. I could EASILY say the same dumbass shyt about her mulatto ass! Being desired over darker women (probably not seeing as she looks like the love child of Dennis Rodman and CHER) Light skinned people being used in the stereotype of being "Good Blacks", etc... Instead I chose not to play the struggle Olympics. The fcuk does that shyt even mean? He didn't grow up poor with parents on crack, being a premature birth with cocaine in his system in the middle of a gang fight during the Watts riots! Shyt doesn't have to be a struggle to be a Black Experience!

Coming up on 75 pages and this thread STILL pisses me off, I can barely find the humor in this shyt anymore...AND I'M A CLOWN!!! I can practically find the humor in almost anything!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’ve honestly never heard the word xenophobia be used in tha country till recent years. And as I’ve done some research I’ve found that Africans have always used that word in Africa regarding other Africans.
With that being said they have brung their bullshit tribalism tactics to America to do the same shit they been doing in Africa. Why:dunno: I don’t know. Obviously that shit didn’t have good results over there. You would think they would leave it behind. But no.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people think we dont have the receipts.. I laugh becos when this shit finally hits the fan a lot of ppl will be copping pleas, they're drunk with being xenophobic ,they like the cover it gives them to talk down to & dehumanize other black people so long as they can couch it under "reparations advocacy" or whatever else they want , some even couch in under "lineage advocacy" & "Indian" "native advocacy"