UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What in the Lightskin on Lightskin violence is that shyt?!?!?! She's old enough to know that, that shyt would fall flat as fcuk!!!! Raised in Hawaii by white folks might as well be the belly of the beast in some cases! I FAIL a paper bag test. I could EASILY say the same dumbass shyt about her mulatto ass! Being desired over darker women (probably not seeing as she looks like the love child of Dennis Rodman and CHER) Light skinned people being used in the stereotype of being "Good Blacks", etc... Instead I chose not to play the struggle Olympics. The fcuk does that shyt even mean? He didn't grow up poor with parents on crack, being a premature birth with cocaine in his system in the middle of a gang fight during the Watts riots! Shyt doesn't have to be a struggle to be a Black Experience!

Coming up on 75 pages and this thread STILL pisses me off, I can barely find the humor in this shyt anymore...AND I'M A CLOWN!!! I can practically find the humor in almost anything!!
and @Duece do u remember when her & tone literally literally went on hate filled rant & spoke derogatorily about Giannis all becos he dared give sneakers to inner city youth ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve honestly never heard the word xenophobia be used in tha country till recent years. And as I’ve done some research I’ve found that Africans have always used that word in Africa regarding other Africans.
With that being said they have brung their bullshit tribalism tactics to America to do the same shit they been doing in Africa. Why:dunno: I don’t know. Obviously that shit didn’t have good results over there. You would think they would leave it behind. But no.
ha! so, now its Africans that r being xenophobic in America ?
how can Africans be xenophobic in America when they aren't in America & r not Americans ?

u want to b xenophobic about a people u secretly hate but are too coward to just come upfront and say & be it ,
so now,te tactic is to divert the narrative that somehow Africans are the ones being xenophobic!
who formed a whole hate cult built around creating false narratives & spewing hateful rhetoric about Africans & other black immigrants ?
who formed a whole hategroup & movement with teeshirts, banners ,conferences, built around xenophobia but masquerading as "advocacy" u think folks r too dumb to see it !
U WONDER WHY THEY CALL U A HATEGROUP

u literally watched a teacher dehumanize little kids under her watch, calling them "fleas" & saying "America needs flea bath" (exterminate them) and u r here still trying to run cover instead of condemning what she did !

YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF HUMAN BEING!!!!!

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and @Duece do u remember when her & tone literally literally went on hate filled rant & spoke derogatorily about Giannis all becos he dared give sneakers to inner city youth ?

You are going to have to start citing your claims at this point.

If they said hateful shit to Giannis for doing that, then simply, fuck them and they need to go away.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If they said hateful shit to Giannis for doing that, then simply, fuck them and they need to go away.
they did I posted it on the very bgol the same week she put that hateful screed on twitter & literally blaming him for him being able to donate sneakers to inner-city kids! I aint just heard of her last year or the new sanitized version she's trying to show u !

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ha! so, now its Africans that r being xenophobic in America ?
how can Africans be xenophobic in America when they aren't in America & r not Americans ?

u want to b xenophobic about a people u secretly hate but are too coward to just come upfront and say & be it ,
so now,te tactic is to divert the narrative that somehow Africans are the ones being xenophobic!
who formed a whole hate cult built around creating false narratives & spewing hateful rhetoric about Africans & other black immigrants ?
who formed a whole hategroup & movement with teeshirts, banners ,conferences, built around xenophobia but masquerading as "advocacy" u think folks r too dumb to see it !
U WONDER WHY THEY CALL U A HATEGROUP

u literally watched a teacher dehumanize little kids under her watch, calling them "fleas" & saying "America needs flea bath" (exterminate them) and u r here still trying to run cover instead of condemning what she did !

YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF HUMAN BEING!!!!!
I didn’t say they are being xenophobic. Nicca can you read. I said the concept of xenophobia. I’ve never even knew that was a thing till recently. For example you’re accusing me of being xenophobic. After doing research Africans have been known to accuse other Africans of being xenophobic. And now just like you’re doing they’re doing that over here now.
Take time to either read or learn the English language so you can read.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

It was Tone, but it was because Giannis gave his shoes to a little white girl at the end of a game. What Tone was trying to imply about Giannis didn't make sense. He had an agenda back then.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was Tone, but it was because Giannis gave his shoes to a little white girl at the end of a game. What Tone was trying to imply about Giannis didn't make sense. He had an agenda back then.

giphy.gif

thank u !!

if I hadn't said that ,they'd say I was lying and making up shit to make ADOS look bad !

giphy.gif

thank u !

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

too late ! they already showed their hand, imagine her trying to throw shade at her co-grifters blackNoAuthority or Tariq whom she invited to work with her until he tried to steal ados from her, who then decided to go form his own shit becos he couldn't grift off a grifter like Yvette

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I wrote up something in the politics section, I enjoy some of his content and find it entertaining.

However, you need to be careful being lured into social media platforms that athletes, entertainers, and fake pro black push on you. There is substantial disinformation, that is why you need to have your base with black social media to get truthful information from sources like me. I kept finding my content aggressively stolen and was dumbfounded on the logic of this mental illness. Upon further investigation, I stumbled upon the reason.

81NFJrUrVML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Once they get into Youtube space, they will use their advanced degrees to deceive you with nonsense. TYT is one outfit, another was a former Secretary pushing out this nonsense.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Actually I’m glad you pointed out the fact that I don’t refer to all Africans as tethers just the ones that commit tether actions. Thanks for backing me up on that. Great job.

Look up for reference

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually I’m glad you pointed out the fact that I don’t refer to all Africans as tethers just the ones that commit tether actions. Thanks for backing me up on that. Great job.

Look up for reference
what is a 'tether action" ? name a "tether action"

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this FBA bussyriq fake-hairline + gout having bitchmade faggot agreed with a white supremacist who said "black people are weak" !!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Guess what. I still didn’t call an immigrant a tether. taharka bey is fba. You lose again nicca :roflmao: LLlLLL

Look up for reference

Does Tariq know how dumb his most loyal bottom bitch is?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is a 'tether action" ? name a "tether action"
Cooning is a tether action. Do you need a definition for that too perfect example of a coon. Candace owens. Identified with block people, worked with naacp. Sued her college. Got her money. And now everything she spews is against what the naacp stands for.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cooning is a tether action. Do you need a definition for that too perfect example of a coon. Candace owens. Identified with block people, worked with naacp. Sued her college. Got her money. And now everything she spews is against what the naacp stands for.
so how does that apply to a revolutionary leader in all the way in Africa ?and Africans all the way in Africa ? or how is that applicable to peoples culture or lifestyle when yall literally call people "tethers" ?
u cant backtrack to try to whitewash it now !

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so how does that apply to a revolutionary leader in all the way in Africa ?and Africans all the way in Africa ? or how is that applicable to peoples culture or lifestyle when yall literally call people "tethers" ?
u cant backtrack to try to whitewash it now !
Cmon brah. You going in circles. Your boy literally just pulled up an old post of mines where I called one African a tether and the other one African. Clearly one did something the other one didn’t do.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cmon brah. You going in circles. Your boy literally just pulled up an old post of mines where I called one African a tether and the other one African. Clearly one did something the other one didn’t do.
u can try to whitewash it but everyone knows who ur hatecult uses that derogatory term to refers to all Africans & Carribean folks .. im not the one

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u can try to whitewash it but everyone knows who ur hatecult uses that derogatory term to refers to all Africans & Carribean folks .. im not the one
Ok I won’t break it down. I’ll let you break it down. Explain the context of that statement I made without leaving anything out. In your perception
Go.

Sorry to checkmate you like that. But that’s what I do

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u can try to whitewash it but everyone knows who ur hatecult uses that derogatory term to refers to all Africans & Carribean folks
u can try to twist & as much as u want at every turn but everyone knows what the term means & how its applied! the very person who created & put that term into the lexicon uses it extensively in his diatribe so does his followers! consequences will happen

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Listen you retarded cunt. You said you have never called anyone a tether. I proved again you are a lying, trolling, sack of shit. Next I'm gonna dig up your great great great grandmammy, do a DNA test on her mouth and stomach to prove she was sucking off her masta so she wouldn’t have to work in the fields. You are displaying behavior that's in your DNA. Your doing the white man's work is your lineage.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen you retarded cunt. You said you have never called anyone a tether. I proved again you are a lying, trolling, sack of shit. Next I'm gonna dig up your great great great grandmammy, do a DNA test on her mouth and stomach to prove she was sucking off her masta so she wouldn’t have to work in the fields. You are displaying behavior that's in your DNA. Your doing the white man's work is your lineage.
Stop trying to save your boyfriend ya fruitcake. I got my foot on his neck. And thanks for helping