UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The artist doesn’t look black much less FBA. More like the migrant background he’s rallying behind Trump to rid out of the country.

Shows you why you can’t take these street murals too seriously.

Paul-Deo-Headshot.jpg
Bruh. The immigrants here even want the border closes. Them was Hispanics at the trump rally in the bronx

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The artist doesn’t look black much less FBA. More like the migrant background he’s rallying behind Trump to rid out of the country.

Shows you why you can’t take these street murals too seriously.

Paul-Deo-Headshot.jpg
They ask New Yorkers about Kamala and the 1 Hispanic says go trump

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anybody seen Microphone Check?

I'm interested in seeing the documentary because I've always been interested in hip hop's orgins

But when Tariq made Buck Breaking, Tariq spent essentially two hours railing against Homosexuality instead of talking about sexual abuse and it's effects.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who wants to take a money bet with me that Tariq dedicate at least 60-70% of his shows and twitter to dogging Kamala Harris and convincing us not to vote for her. He doesn’t want you to know about Project 2025 and its damage it will cause to this country and black people. You will see why he is an agent. He has no other choice but to dog Kamala or his agent handlers will cut him off.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Africans trying to compare black American women to African women and didn’t know precious is African too
:roflmao:

"Africans" ..?. 1.5billion Africans did that ?

last I checked Precious Mother is American from the south her father is senegalese ,last I checked this thread is about Tariq museum but somehow u keep tryin to push ur antiafrican hate disguised

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who wants to take a money bet with me that Tariq dedicate at least 60-70% of his shows and twitter to dogging Kamala Harris and convincing us not to vote for her. He doesn’t want you to know about Project 2025 and its damage it will cause to this country and black people. You will see why he is an agent. He has no other choice but to dog Kamala or his agent handlers will cut him off.
take a scroll thru his timeline & the last lives on X they did ,its nothing but projection for his handlers

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Africans" ..?. 1.5billion Africans did that ?

last I checked Precious Mother is American from the south her father is senegalese ,last I checked this thread is about Tariq museum but somehow u keep tryin to push ur antiafrican hate disguised
Senegalese is in Africa. Her father is an African cab driver. . Her mother is from Harlem.
And by African tradition you are who your father is. That makes her African

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If anyone in Ghana needs an industrial technician like myself get in touch with me. I’ll get ya power up and running and ac

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If anyone in Ghana needs an industrial technician like myself get in touch with me. I’ll get ya power up and running and ac

again with another Anti-Afrika post

how is her experience a reflection of PANAFRICANISM?.

she was supposed to have magically electricity when everyone else around her didn't bcos she special?

she travelled to a developing country expecting a 1st world experience?
its so bad ,Yet thousands of AfricanAmericans relocated to Ghana & all over Africa

again, this thread is about a museum and most ppl exposing his grift are black Americans who aren't immigrants & dont live in Ghana but somehow u keep posting antiafrikan agenda to project ur hate of Africa & Africans.. Brandon isnt from kenya, neither is MWTV Taharka Bey..

but we know ur only response is to post ur xenophobic fba talking points.. if u didn't post -ve about africa ud have nothing to post.. the biggest voices against train are Taharka bey & Brandon none of them is from Kenya ..

what else but redmeat to feed ur base?

responses in the comments says everything

imagine thinking ur illiterate ass is needed to help Ghana but u cant even help the hood u live in but think a whole country needs u

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Senegalese is in Africa. Her father is an African cab driver. . Her mother is from Harlem.
And by African tradition you are who your father is. That makes her African
ha so u get to chose & pick who is African ? "senegalese" isnt in africa , Senegal is in Africa ...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what's the correlation ?

the comments read like a stormfront page
we know u need to talk ur hate for africa or else u'd have nothing else to talk about,

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s sad none of them have ever probably been to Africa. Crazy to talk bad about a place you never been.
They’d have nothing to talk about if they don’t talk their hate for Africa,

my issue is this is a tread about museums , a museum that hosts the replica works of many PanAfricans at that ,, the 2 biggest ppl who expose fba are black Americans somehow he never addresses them but always resorts to fishing for clips of ppl disparaging Africa at every turn but how is that a response to the claims about his grifter museum ?
Well the comment section confirm what their hatecult is all about

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’d have nothing to talk about if they don’t talk their hate for Africa, my issue is this is a tread about museums , a museum that hosts the replica works of many PanAfricans at that ,, the 2 biggest ppl who expose fba are black Americans somehow he never addresses them but always resorts to finish clips of ppl disparaging Africa at every turn but how is that a response to the claims about his grifter museum ?
Well the comment section confirm what their hatecult is all about
Facts