UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is strange how white supremacist are using the same talking points now. I always say if you have a lot of white people agreeing with you, you are doing something wrong. Even when Trump did the interview with the black journalists, he didn't even answer the question asked, he just went into questioning if she was black. It was like whoever is advising him said no matter what they ask you make sure you question her blackness.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is strange how white supremacist are using the same talking points now. I always say if you have a lot of white people agreeing with you, you are doing something wrong. Even when Trump did the interview with the black journalists, he didn't even answer the question asked, he just went into questioning if she was black. It was like whoever is advising him said no matter what they ask you make sure you question her blackness.
Those punk ass ados and fba clowns have no zero smoke for the white man. Their agenda has a clear, precise and unwavering path. The destruction of any postive progression by any "black" person is their goal. These agents of white supremacy loves Caucasians and feel gratified and indebted to them for all they have today and may have in the future. That is why they attack and look down on all other "black" cultures.
hear

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ain’t no way a carribean saying fba sound like ws.
When These judges in Jamaica wearing colonizer wigs in court
DezGiB86P5.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Ain’t no way a carribean saying fba sound like ws.
When These judges in Jamaica wearing colonizer wigs in court
DezGiB86P5.jpg

What's even wilder is that British/English WASP's wear those wigs emulating the Moor's of Europe. Nowadays with history so warped Moors are wearing those wigs to emulate WASP's who are immitating Moors.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah becos doing literal hategroup shxt (that everyone sees) doesn't make one a hategroup ...but yes.. carry on ! :roflmao2: :dunno::clown:dunno:
So wait. Let me get this right. Your saying fba descendants of slaves are hostile towards Africans descendants of slave sellers.

Last edited:

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So wait. Let me get this right. Your saying fba descendants of slaves are hostile towards Africans descendants of slave sellers.

At some point, you have to take a step back and see what's really going on.

Who really benefits from the division of Black Americans and other blacks around the world? White people, that's who.

I think at a certain point, Tariq was approached to be a chaos agent. He didn't used to spew this divisive rhetoric, in fact he used to promote unity amongst all blacks around the world including Africa.

I know you ride for Tariq but if you look at his new ideology of hate for Africans and black people around the world, you have to ask where did this hate come from all of a sudden.

Listen to what he was saying about Africans 10 years ago when he was visiting Africa and compare it with his views today. Its obvious that he was compromised.

Also you know Tariq is a hustler about a dollar so it's not farfetched to think he would cause chaos for a bag.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

How did they sell slaves from Africa when all you FBA fuckfaces say our Ancestors were already in America and we have no connection to Africa?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did they sell slaves from Africa when all you FBA fuckfaces say our Ancestors were already in America and we have no connection to Africa?

Please don’t attach other peoples opinions to my statement. I only stand on my own words.

They teach you the whole history in hbcus

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who really benefits from the division of Black Americans and other blacks around the world? White people, that's who.

I think at a certain point, Tariq was approached to be a chaos agent. He didn't used to spew this divisive rhetoric, in fact he used to promote unity amongst all blacks around the world including Africa.

I know you ride for Tariq but if you look at his new ideology of hate for Africans and black people around the world, you have to ask where did this hate come from all of a sudden.

Listen to what he was saying about Africans 10 years ago when he was visiting Africa and compare it with his views today. Its obvious that he was compromised.

Also you know Tariq is a hustler about a dollar so it's not farfetched to think he would cause chaos for a bag.
The compromise is literally written on his face.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’ve never made a thread about Tariq. Either anti or pro. I’m just providing balance and dispelling ridiculous accusations.
People in here going to the point where they posting peoples kids in here. I think people are getting obssessed.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are getting there talking points by hiring dj akademiks to be more in tune with what’s being said in social media
The left are still hiring rappers to get the vote. That’s the difference.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What

What hategroup do any of these ppl belong to ?
Where is their hidden bussy museum where they gather to spew propaganda and gaslight African Americans ?? What is the trademark of their hategcult called ? Individuals having miseducated opinions aren’t unusual but we don’t join.

& Who the fukk r u calling a “descendant of slave seller”?
can u prove to me any of these ppl are and can u prove to me u aren’t descended from a tribe or kingdom that sold its war captives until they themselves got sold off?
Not only do u descend from black slave sellers
u also descend from white slavers too ! ain’t yall the ones hyping up yalls “mix”to emphasis how much u ain’t African ?!foh

U just too cowardly to stand in ur hate like a man!
Foh

And what about what’s happening in haiti? How is that a part of ur fba ados hatecult ideology?

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What

What hategroup do any of these ppl belong to ?
Where is their hidden bussy museum where they gather to spew propaganda and gaslight African Americans ?? What is the trademark of their hategcult called ? Individuals having miseducated opinions aren’t unusual but we don’t join.

& Who the fukk r u calling a “descendant of slave seller”?
can u prove to me any of these ppl are and can u prove to me u aren’t descended from a tribe or kingdom that sold its war captives until they themselves got sold off? u dumb bitch !

U just too cowardly to stand in ur hate like a man!
Foh

And what about what’s happening in haiti? How is that a part of ur fba ados hatecult ideology?
You talk like a woman. More emotion than rationality

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve never made a thread about Tariq. Either anti or pro. I’m just providing balance and dispelling ridiculous accusations.
People in here going to the point where they posting peoples kids in here. I think people are getting obssessed.
Posting ppls kids ? He posted his own kids on the Twitter ! Wyfayta?
Speaking of posting kids , ur bussy lord can post & mock kids suffering in war zones in Africa and also make a post mocking a young black kid who got shot in the head by his racist neighbor here in the USA and ur fba ados mock them under his comments becos he is an immigrant’s kid ? U think we forgot that? Foh

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Posting ppls kids ? He posted his own kids on the Twitter ! Wyfayta?
Speaking of posting kids , ur bussy lord can post & mock kids suffering in war zones in Africa and also make a post mocking a young black kid who got shot in the head by his racist neighbor here in the USA and ur fba ados mock them under his comments becos he is an immigrant’s kid ? U think we forgot that? Foh

103 pages of whining should be studied.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are getting there talking points by hiring dj akademiks to be more in tune with what’s being said in social media
The left are still hiring rappers to get the vote. That’s the difference.

DJ Akademiks is a fat Jamaican who went on Hasanabi show, bragged about majoring in STEM at Rutgers, and then couldnt name a single Jamaican invention when pressed.

He also used his "STEM" degree to travel to hoods and "report" on beef, proving to be another Jamaican who cant(and wont) invent something even with a world class American degree.

The only thing Akademiks is in tune with are grown men who took the Drake/Kendrick beef serious.....unserious people.