UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop doc bombs, crawling back to Vlad for clout

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t vlad ban him for pulling up on Tommy sotomayor at the studio
...you think Vulture Lifting Anything Dark banned him for rolling up in HIS studio to pull up on HIS guest? So if you have my enemy in your house and I WALK into your house. Didn't break in. Didn't sneak in. I "magically" got access to YOUR house to roll up on my enemy. At the very least you're a shyt host!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since when did getting facts straight become pathetic. This new generation is backwards as shit
That is the story he and Tariq have been trying to push, but it don't make sense. What kind of laxed security do you have that people on the street can run up in your studio and walk in during a active session. No people, locks or doors in place that would prevent this from happening seems REALLY suspicious!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is the story he and Tariq have been trying to push, but it don't make sense. What kind of laxed security do you have that people on the street can run up in your studio and walk in during an active session. No people, locks or doors in place that would prevent this from happening seems REALLY suspicious!
Why would you max your security for a Tommy sotomayor interview :roflmao: Who expect him to have opps other than the black women he trashes.

General rule of thumb. Look out for durags and tennis shoes.
Not hard bottoms, crocs and and cardigans

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that u FBA negros find an excuse for everything is pathetic. :money: :money:
This how I know y’all niccas is full of shit
Why no one ever got mad at this a month ago after nore told j prince to g check vlad and turned around and interviewed him on his own show
:roflmao: This is chess not checkers

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you max your security for a Tommy sotomayor interview :roflmao: Who expect him to have opps other than the black women he trashes.

General rule of thumb. Look out for durags and tennis shoes.
Not hard bottoms, crocs and and cardigans
So you wouldn't max out security for the equipment you house in your studio? Hence why I said at the very least DOORS and LOCKS. Door and locks just come standard in a building! You would increase that based on the value you own in that building

Do you have "security" (doors and locks) for yourself and your home or the guests that come by? Your reply sounds disingenuous so I can't tell if you're trolling or just making top of your head excuses for Tariq

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This how I know y’all niccas is full of shit
Why no one ever got mad at this a month ago after nore told j prince to g check vlad and turned around and interviewed him on his own show
:roflmao: This is chess not checkers

You know we have a whole thread dedicated to clowning DJ Vulture Lifting Anything Dark right? This thread isn't necessarily dedicated to him. So this wouldn't be talked about here. This thread is more focused on Tariq.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some dumb country hick is supposed to know more than KRS-1. And his followers believe it :smh: .
Krs knowledge reign supreme. By law of god body he is suppose to accept that challenge to show and prove being they are both god body as well as busta rhymes by practice if the 5% nation.
They refer to themselves as “god” body because they don’t believe anything they can’t prove.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:giggle: u have no real friends
1833-free-clipart-of-a-controlling-puppet-master.jpg