UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How am I all over the place? You've yet to answer the initial ?uestion. I am talking about the videos YOU posted! I didn't post a video. I replied to a video making a joke about being a tether in Ghana. So again I am asking you what does Claude Anderson say about African immigrants?
The video “i” commented on literally says “repatriate back to Africa”. And I asked was this before he met with dr Claude Anderson. Where are you getting African immigrants from in that title? It’s about him saying go back to Africa. That’s why I say you’re all over the place. Stick to the subject of that video. Your asking something totally unrelated

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video “i” commented on literally says “repatriate back to Africa”. And I asked was this before he met with dr Claude Anderson. Where are you getting African immigrants from in that title? It’s about him saying go back to Africa. That’s why I say you’re all over the place. Stick to the subject of that video. Your asking something totally unrelated
"Repatriate back to Africa", become a tether?

You're stating that was before his "mentoring". If he was all for going back to Africa, BEFORE mentoring under Claude Anderson. But now he is what sounds like anti-African immigrant, based on what you're saying is NOW mentoring under Dr. Anderson he's adopted this thinking. Hence why I asked what does Dr. Anderson think on African immigrants. You brought him up, and then provided videos that had nothing to do with the ?uestion asked. If you don't know, just say you don't know. Replying to the "Repatriate back to Africa" video, why bring up Dr. Anderson? Tariq is a grown ass man to bring up another man that has nothing to do with the video and catching strays for no reason.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just came in here to feed the tethers

l1xl_R.gif

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Repatriate back to Africa", become a tether?

You're stating that was before his "mentoring". If he was all for going back to Africa, BEFORE mentoring under Claude Anderson. But now he is what sounds like anti-African immigrant, based on what you're saying is NOW mentoring under Dr. Anderson he's adopted this thinking. Hence why I asked what does Dr. Anderson think on African immigrants. You brought him up, and then provided videos that had nothing to do with the ?uestion asked. If you don't know, just say you don't know. Replying to the "Repatriate back to Africa" video, why bring up Dr. Anderson? Tariq is a grown ass man to bring up another man that has nothing to do with the video and catching strays for no reason.
1- I didn’t state. I questioned.
2- I was only talking about ”that” video.
your asking a totally unrelated question to my comment on that video

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
here to see the hatecultist xenophobes trying to push their blacknazi ideology & twisting &turning flailing scouring the web to manufacture narratives to justify their hate

This is where you and I will disagree.

Finding American-based elements that are very present in hip hop is not blacknazi ideology and we can not ignore the fact that there are people like Busta Rhymes who have the mentality that America has no culture, which is also a blacknazi ideology just on the opposite side.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
here to see the hatecultist xenophobes trying to push their blacknazi ideology & twisting &turning flailing scouring the web to manufacture narratives to justify their hate
Here is a carribean on the left and Puerto Rican on the right and coke la rock in the middle telling the story of him and herc. And agreeing with the documentary. What’s next

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where you and I will disagree.

Finding American-based elements that are very present in hip hop is not blacknazi ideology and we can not ignore the fact that there are people like Busta Rhymes who have the mentality that America has no culture, which is also a blacknazi ideology just on the opposite side.
my comment had nothing to do with hiphop ....

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is a carribean on the left and Puerto Rican on the right and coke la rock in the middle telling the story of him and herc. And agreeing with the documentary. What’s next

my comment that u quoted has nothing to do with hiphop, I've not commented on hiphop ..further goes to highlight '& prove my point ...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wtf going on here

yes we know u repost white supremacist twitter accounts cos all their co ytsupremacist also repost them too...

but tell me what posting about Africans thousands of miles removed from ur usa & "reparations" has to do with hidden history museum & tariq. itsw clear that ,since u cant attack the numeorus & countless number of african americans who r the loudest voices against bussyriq u have to resort to try to frame an argument of tariq opposer being "tethers" or "africans" cos nothing in that video has anything to do with usa or tariq ... but we know u need to feed ur base

atleast we know u like to tweet yt supremacist & their followers twitter accounts
these are ur ppl