UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lots to unpack here...First off I'm not concerned with what other communities get from their donations. There circumstances are different from ours. I'm a meat and potatoes guy. I hand you money. I want something in return. If you don't want to do an even, immediate exchange I'm reserving the right to ask the hard questions so I can make an informed decision about how I spend my money. Maybe the peckerwoods that send zimmerman money have it to burn so they can sleep better at night knowing they supported a murderer. Black people don't have "feel good" money. We need something for our efforts. HNIC is trying to place nice with the bum niggas on BGOL. If he wanted to he could drop the hammer and go on living without this site. I'm ready to either pay my share or learn to live without BGOL. I'm fine with either option. It's his call. And I'm not concerned with Tariq's failures or successes. None of them has anything to do with mine. I'm commenting on the abundance of hustlers in the black community and pointing out why that's a problem.

We have predatory people in our community but no more than any other. And practicing group economics is a must. But if it ain't for you, cool. There are people donating as we speak that don't share your concerns.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He wasn't mocking ME was he? I AM ADOS, after all.
I've been a member of enough congregations growing up to wonder why this muhfucka don't just go found a church.
Creflo Nasheed needs him a private jet and a Maybach for Peanut.

You know that I purposely evade this back and forth over lineage, but if you can't read this muhfucka's facial expressions and body language and realize that he's running with shit as it comes to his mind, I don't know what to tell ya Bruh. :dunno:

He throws noodles at the wall and when they stick, it's on and poppin'.

He may eventually do that for his faithful servants.
It's hard out here for a pimp.
Joel-Osteen.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-16%2Bat%2B12.10.31%2BPM.png

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
You asking for the floor plans? :roflmao2:
Owning a rental property in ATL is different than fucking with commercial real estate.

Remember when Crowd Funding first became a thing? It was an alternative to going into a "Shark Tank" or seeking help from Venture Capitalists.

People had ideas for products or services and they already had prototypes and/or plans that they used to pitch to investors or contributors, and they said UPFRONT what they'd get in return, if anything.

Umar sittin' on a building, still needing work, and still having to pay property taxes on it. He didn't bother with building a team or a coalition to help him and look at him now. :hmm: :smh:
He didn't have a plan, all he had was a dream.

How is this desire to put up a museum any different?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Where? I see him talking about Black American Music and inventors. But If he throws a bone to the Moors that's cool. The bulk of the museum is geared towards Black Americans. I didn't hear him mention Bob Marley or Desmond TuTu in the clip. :lol:
lol so now you change the subject. Take this L and stfu.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We've heard this every time before he drops a movie. He's 7 films in now. We heard this about the FBA conference. He had it in a pandemic year. You have no proof Tariq is gonna run off with the money, just a "hunch" and hate. That isnt enough to stop the donations from rolling in. You guys make yourselves look stupid and hateful every time you do this. Why not just wait til he robs us all blind to do the "I told you so routine"?

so 7 movies, 2 bestsellers, and an RnB album.

why is he asking for donations instead of self-funding...

Tariq Elite got the chips right ?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Owning a rental property in ATL is different than fucking with commercial real estate.

Remember when Crowd Funding first became a thing? It was an alternative to going into a "Shark Tank" or seeking help from Venture Capitalists.

People had ideas for products or services and they already had prototypes and/or plans that they used to pitch to investors or contributors, and they said UPFRONT what they'd get in return, if anything.

Umar sittin' on a building, still needing work, and still having to pay property taxes on it. He didn't bother with building a team or a coalition to help him and look at him now. :hmm: :smh:

Saying Tariq is Umar is basically saying all Blacks are alike. How does he tie into this?

Just say you don't want to donate or practice group economics.

Almost at 140 K. You guys not only aren't good at fund raising you're not good at slowing it down either.

Tell that nigga Tariq, he owns HNIC some donations money :lol:

He should break him off none of these broke niggas will. They counting Tariq money and rental properties so I know they ain't got none to spare. I doubt Tariq is hurt posters on BGOL won't pitch in their 5, 10 dollar donations. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
so 7 movies, 2 bestsellers, and an RnB album.

why is he asking for donations instead of self-funding...

Tariq Elite got the chips right ?

HNIC live in a nice house and got cars guess that's why yall don't give him shit. He should self fund this venture.

Cats is literally mad Tariq can ask for donations and get them with ease. :roflmao2:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Just say you don't want to donate or practice group solo nigga economics.
He doesn't operate with a group. All he does is hype you up to part with your dollars for HIS self-interests.
If and when he gets it up and running, I'll swing through while I visit my sister and nephews in Long Beach. Until then, nope, I ain't got it. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He doesn't operate with a group. All he does is hype you up to part with your dollars for HIS self-interests.
If and when he gets it up and running, I'll swing through while I visit my sister and nephews in Long Beach. Until then, nope, I ain't got it. :smh:

Why would you want to visit something you swear isn't gonna happen? Do you know how silly you sound. Just go to the one in Milwaukee!!! :lol:

Tariq practices group economics and donates to causes and victims of WS all the time. I'm confident none of you cats are paying for anybody's funerals but your own families if that or giving jobs to anyone.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Saying Tariq is Umar is basically saying all Blacks are alike. How does he tie into this?

Just say you don't want to donate or practice group economics.

Almost at 140 K. You guys not only aren't good at fund raising you're not good at slowing it down either.

He should break him off none of these broke niggas will. They counting Tariq money and rental properties so I know they ain't got none to spare. I doubt Tariq is hurt posters on BGOL won't pitch in their 5, 10 dollar donations. :lol:

And posters on BGOL ain't gonna lose sleep because we missed out on his Ogun Juice! So he's happy. We're happy. Let's just keep clowning one another for the entertainment of it all. He's gonna be just fine without our support and we'll be just fine without his products/projects/schemes/albums/conferences/books/DVDs/lectures/T-shirts/flags/backpacks/etc. The best part of Tariq Nasheed is laughing at the controversy and commentary that orbits around him and we get all of that for free!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man Tariq be sitting at home and out of the blue he be like...

"Ah yo pardon me for a second I'm about to rob these fools again."

Nah he sittin at home thinking this museum will allow him to spread his don't vote for Democrats message directly to his audience. Think how many Black people they bout to lose after this?

This is a nightmare for the Democratic Party especially in Cali.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
All true. But I've never had a non-black entity ask me to give them my money to fund their dream. Only black people ask me for that and hell yeah, I'm gonna ask all the hard questions. When non blacks ask me for money they immediately give me something for that money. Negroes are asking me to write checks on the strength of us having the same color skin....If that's not a "nigga please" moment I don't know what is!
You've never heard of group economics player?

Literally why we as Black people don't have shit lol. There no thing such as little Oakland or Little Harlem. But there for sure is a little Korea town, Little Italy.
We gotta get this individualist system up outta us fam

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Literally why we as Black people don't have shit lol. There no thing such as little Oakland or Little Harlem. But there for sure is a little Korea town, Little Italy.

If people on this board actually practiced and believed in group eco Veston wouldn't have year long campaigns for 20K. :o

But when them Jews drop Black Panther 2 they gon be like :money::dance:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

To be fair you nor I know of any team TN may or may not know

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If people on this board actually practiced and believed in group eco Veston wouldn't have year long campaigns for 20K. :o

Lol
Guaranteed to be 50 pages with the nigga nerds creaming their pants and shit.
"They sees us's"
"We gots representations"

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Why would you want to visit something you swear isn't gonna happen? Do you know how silly you sound. Just go to the one in Milwaukee!!! :lol:

Tariq practices group economics and donates to causes and victims of WS all the time. I'm confident none of you cats are paying for anybody's funerals but your own families if that or giving jobs to anyone.
I SAID, if he gets it off the ground. I ain't buying his hopes because I have access to ABHM, as you pointed out.

Plenty of us have made donations to GoFundMe causes and made political donations that we found to be worthy.

Tariq has often claimed to have made donations and paid bails, etc. I've never seen him provide a receipt (not that he has to, but if he's jumping on a cause celebre, I'd halfway expect him to) but pats himself on the back for it.

He's just gonna sit at the crib, urging KT to get in them streets and do something while he won't bust a grape in a food fight.

I've yet to see anybody discourage YOU from supporting him with your wallet if you so choose. Everyone is just stating the obvious as they see it.

I made a donation of $50 to Jason Black's "Race War" doc with no expectations. Once it was done, I was surprised to receive a double-disc DVD and other shit in a package. I didn't have to buy the product that I had contributed to help fund. I had planned on streaming it, not having a disc set.
It didn't go to fund Jason's vacations or lifestyle Bruh.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It didn't go to fund Jason's vacations or lifestyle Bruh.

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

How do you know that?

So you trust the "businessman" who never shows his face or links himself directly to his businesses but you distrust Tariq who we know what he looks like and know his business interests. Jason got his start with Tommy Sotomayor, how do you know you not giving the money to him on a voice scrambler? I give J Black credit he knows how to psyche yall out. If you only knew what I knew.... :giggle:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Oh absolutely! I travel all over the country for my job. You can best believe I take each an every opportunity to dine with black owned soul food restaurants. I visit ever black museum in town and if there's a black book store around I'm there spending no less than a C note. I'm from Augusta, GA where my grandfather, mother and aunt all owned black businesses. I have property in 3 cities. I only use black contractors for maintenance (even though I've been burned bad). Now if you notice, all this black commerce is me handing over my money and getting something immediately in return. I think I do more than my part for group economics. Hell, I just ordered a $20 patch from this chick! https://yokgang.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_7z4nngWLd_mQ88Jmg0rgA

Black economics is not an issue for me. Its black scammers and opportunists that rub me the wrong way.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'll pay whatever HNIC charges us to keep the board up and I haven't paid for a movie this century....with the exception of the black independent movie makers that sell their DVDs at black bookstores.

Last edited: