Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

News: @SenSchumer is feeling bullish about a Democratic sweep and dishing on his 2025 agenda

• Filibuster carveout to pass Freedom To Vote Act & John Lewis bill

• And abortion? He’ll discuss it with Dems

• Reconciliation agenda: Housing $$, child tax credit, clean energy, tax hikes on upper earners (none for <$400K)

• No tax on tips? “Something I’d very seriously consider”

• SALT CAP expires next year, Schumer promises it won’t return if he’s leader

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

News: @SenSchumer is feeling bullish about a Democratic sweep and dishing on his 2025 agenda

• Filibuster carveout to pass Freedom To Vote Act & John Lewis bill

• And abortion? He’ll discuss it with Dems

• Reconciliation agenda: Housing $$, child tax credit, clean energy, tax hikes on upper earners (none for <$400K)

• No tax on tips? “Something I’d very seriously consider”

• SALT CAP expires next year, Schumer promises it won’t return if he’s leader

I even became bullish on the Senate in the past two weeks

Lets take into account the former W. VA Gov will take over Manchin’s seat. Thats a 50-50 senate provided Tester still maintains his seat which forecasts better now than before July21. Every other weak dem I forgot to mention went from dire to competitive.

I don’t believe Alsobrooks will lose to the former Gov of Maryland nor do I think Mike Rogers in MI has a chance (bitch ass crackkka).

Now if FL gone do what people say it will do then Rick Scott’s ass is grass. And there is your 51 :yes:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I even became bullish on the Senate in the past two weeks

Lets take into account the former W. VA Gov will take over Manchin’s seat. Thats a 50-50 senate provided Tester still maintains his seat which forecasts better now than before July21. Every other weak dem I forgot to mention went from dire to competitive.

I don’t believe Alsobrooks will lose to the former Gov of Maryland nor do I think Mike Rogers in MI has a chance (bitch ass crackkka).

Now if FL gone do what people say it will do then Rick Scott’s ass is grass. And there is your 51 :yes:
Yup