code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MENACE-II-SOCIETY-final-copy.png

"What you say about my mama?"

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Man, I have a strange feeling about this election!!....You hit some points in what are you saying!!.....I'm hearing some of the reps in the Democrat Party thinks that Harris can't beat Trump!!... :smh: ....This can be 2016 all over again but worst!!....:smh:

I don't know Blackman. Media hype since Joe died has convinced me she can't lose. It has got me BELIEVING !!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
OK people right now. The only thing Republicans have against Kamala is lies. I see a lot of Republicans trying to spread. Stupid lies that’s easily debunk. People right now the Republicans are in desperation mode because the Democrats threw the Republicans a curveball they did not expect. Kamala Harris energize the Democratic Party and the independent voter. I always was going to vote for Joe Biden, no matter what. Same time I wasn’t that extremely energized, but I was going to do it anyway, but Kamala Harris right now I feel like I did when Barack Obama first ran for president. So to reiterate, the Republicans do not have anything on Kamala, but lies at this point so be careful with certain users because I noticed a lot of users popping up that was in looking mode right now.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
look at the faces of them SS soldiers at the 5-7 sec mark. This is our next Prez. DT's detail made him shit in his shoes.
So the black man @ the 7 second mark, who's talking into the ear piece to other agents is also SS?

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I was just having a convo with an associate yesterday along the same lines...there's some factors we never considered....theres a generational war between Gen-Zs and Millennials....Gen-Zs hate them and don't want to repeat the millennials mistakes, they look at that generation as having a chance to elect the first woman president and fucking up big time by letting cheeto into office.

They ain't gonna make the same mistake. And once Taylor mobilizes the swifties it's outta here

Last edited:

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Pete Buttigieg is an empty suit. He never won a Statewide position he only ran to try to raise his status and no one would want a gay man to run on the same ticket as a black woman in this country. Honestly mayor Pete is just a younger version of Bernie Sanders they both have no accomplishments and can't win elections.
Is this the man's real name? How is bad enough to be gay, but to have this name too? Everytime you would say his name, you are reminded of the sick deviant disgusting lifestyle he is in engaging in.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK people right now. The only thing Republicans have against Kamala is lies. I see a lot of Republicans trying to spread. Stupid lies that’s easily debunk. People right now the Republicans are in desperation mode because the Democrats threw the Republicans a curveball they did not expect. Kamala Harris energize the Democratic Party and the independent voter. I always was going to vote for Joe Biden, no matter what. Same time I wasn’t that extremely energized, but I was going to do it anyway, but Kamala Harris right now I feel like I did when Barack Obama first ran for president. So to reiterate, the Republicans do not have anything on Kamala, but lies at this point so be careful with certain users because I noticed a lot of users popping up that was in looking mode right now.
Yeah, only her record. She sucked ass as a candidate and had to drop out because no one liked her. We remember when Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her ass at the debate. She was picked by Joe because she checked some demographic boxes. She has the same shitty last 4 years that Jim Crow Joe had. Good look defending that.