4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He speaks in indefinite pronouns

88_Indefinite_Pronouns_in_English_1f94fe9e5b.png

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, that Larry Summers. The same Larry Summers who served as Secretary of the Treasury for Democratic President Clinton and Director of NEC for Democratic President Obama.
So now those names hold some reverence with you? Why don't research who Larry Summers is. He's a money guy who likes money. Even if it means taking it from workers to feed his corporate greed. Do your own research but cause Larry Summers said so is not the flex you think it is.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
So now those names hold some reverence with you? Why don't research who Larry Summers is. He's a money guy who likes money. Even if it means taking it from workers to feed his corporate greed. Do your own research but cause Larry Summers said so is not the flex you think it is.

I never said it was a flex nor did I present it as such. I simply buttressed what the guy said about Summers in Supersav’s Breakfast Club post. But, as a diehard Democrat, perhaps you should ask yourself why two previous Democratic presidents elevated a greedy corporate money guy who shits on workers to the positions of Treasury Secretary and Director of the NEC. He was a part of Biden’s economic advisory team as well. And he recently endorsed Konmala.

Last edited: