Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump is really mad that people might learn the truth. This stuff infuriates me because at the time I believed Trump.

1. He knew he was losing 3 days prior to the election when his data analysis team reported to the campaign that the in person day of voting was not going to overcome the deficit they had in mail in voting. There were simply not enough votes available in the specific states to make it happen.

2. During that October 31 meeting it was decided that if the vote was close at 11pm Trump would come out and call it stolen in an attempt to force legal challenges that would allow him to stay in power.

3. In the days after the election his data analysis team told him the loss was legitimate. His campaign told him his loss was legitimate. His legal team told him his loss was legitimate. His FBI told him his loss was legitimate.

4. Rather than accepting the loss he cooked up this alternate elector scheme to try to steal the election. It was so crazy that most of his legal staff quit over it. Across multiple states his campaign illegally formed alternate slates of electors and attempted to get their votes counted instead of the real ones on Jan 6. Most if not all of the Republicans that made up these alternate electors had no idea they were doing anything illegal and were deceived by the Trump campaign. Many have been since charged with felonies.

5. After the election he was presented with the option to blanket pardon the J6ers but he was told he would very likely be impeached and convicted if he did so. Thus he would not be able to run for President again. He chose his political career over the lives of his supporters that he lied to in order to get them out to DC on J6.

All of this stuff is out there if you want to read about it. I've posted about it many times in the past. This is why I will never vote for Trump again.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

As a data scientist, I must point out that 2020 was an outlier on overall unemployment (I was furloughed because of Covid) and we can’t pretend it didn’t happen. By doing so, it creates a bias on how data is interpreted.

The only way that chart can make sense with less bias is going back at least another 10 years.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy of all the MAGA officals this Black dude bothers me the most. I can understand white MAGA . But for the life of me I can’t possibly understand this dude?
Them Republicoon butter biscuits are delicious. Naw it's the money. He raised his profile by kissing Trumps ass.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DC_Dude you posted that the firefighters did not endorsed Kamala Harris.

I tell you these "working class whites" ie poor white trash are the same folks they have always been. Racist to the core.

This is my only reason why I still don't think she will win is because at the end of the day white people are gonna white

:smh:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy of all the MAGA officals this Black dude bothers me the most. I can understand white MAGA . But for the life of me I can’t possibly understand this dude?
Money and Power is a serious drug for some people.