Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DC_Dude you posted that the firefighters did not endorsed Kamala Harris.

I tell you these "working class whites" ie poor white trash are the same folks they have always been. Racist to the core.

This is my only reason why I still don't think she will win is because at the end of the day white people are gonna white

:smh:

Whites going to be white indeed…But i hope you’re wrong big time about her not winning. Didn’t think both Obama and Biden would win but they did..So i gotta hold on to some level of hope i’ll be surprised again.

Also, a scare thought. Given all Trump is and has done and continues to do IF the DEMS can’t win against one of the worst candidates ever then this country is truly fucked!

The level of carniage a 2nd term and lets be honest…and “beyond” Trump will bring down on this country is uninmaginable.

NOTHING will stop him from doing whatever the fuck he wants...

That’s what so scary about those that support him. Either that’s what they want or they truly don’t understand once Trump has absolute power they won’t be able to control him.

Best line from one of my favorite movies ever, The Matrix:

iu

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump supports say all the time the economy under Trump was better. But whenever I point out to them that unemployment (which is an economic indicator) has consistently stayed lower under Biden (3.9%-4.3%) than it was at its lowest under Trump (5.3%), they move the goalpost.

Shocked they haven’t said jobs, economy, earth, moon, and the stars are all better under Biden in ANTICIPATION of Trump 2024!

:hithead:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what happens if Trump loses?
What’s the rest of his legacy?

I’m afraid to ask how far would he go if Trump wins?
If Trump loses, he will be a paid Coon in his eyes. Money has become GOD in the eyes of many

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UAW Statement on JD Vance Refusing to Commit to Investments in Michigan Auto Plants

Donald Trump was the job-killer-in-chief while in the White House. His failed United States-Mexico-Canada trade agreement—or Trump’s NAFTA as we prefer to call it—has led to the mass exodus of good, blue-collar jobs from the United States.

In sharp contrast, the Biden/Harris Administration has bet on the American worker and thanks to their policies, hundreds of thousands of good manufacturing jobs are returning to the United States.

Now, Trump and JD Vance are invading Michigan and threatening the $500 million investment the Biden-Harris administration made in the General Motors Grand River Assembly Plant and the union jobs that investment would provide.

The bottom line is that Donald Trump and JD Vance are a menace to the working class and are openly threatening to double down on Trump’s legacy of job destruction.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As Donald Trump pledges to deport all immigrants within the U.S. without legal status, a new report by the American Immigration Council, finds any mass deportation effort in a one-time operation could cost the federal government at least $315 billion. Adriel D. Orozco, senior policy counsel with the American Immigration Council, joins
@majorCBS

to explain the findings.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As Donald Trump pledges to deport all immigrants within the U.S. without legal status, a new report by the American Immigration Council, finds any mass deportation effort in a one-time operation could cost the federal government at least $315 billion. Adriel D. Orozco, senior policy counsel with the American Immigration Council, joins
@majorCBS

to explain the findings.

I think I read something the other day that for every 1M migrants deported, there will be a loss of 87,000 US jobs and that includes American citizens out of work. I'm going to post it if I can find it again.