Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
His actions letting 10 million illegals in the country when Americans are struggling? Rolling out the red carpet for them? Yeah, great character guy. We even found cocaine found in the white house under his watch. Great guy.
You are 100% correct here. Democrats are allowing these illegal ms 13 gang members into the country to rape our women!

If only Democrats had the balls to pass some type of immigration reform bill that would have common sense things such as increase funding to border patrol and harsher restrictions at the border crossing. :smh:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are 100% correct here. Democrats are allowing these illegal ms 13 gang members into the country to rape our women!

If only Democrats had the balls to pass some type of immigration reform bill that would have common sense things such as increase funding to border patrol and harsher restrictions at the border crossing. :smh:
Bro - your petty game is amazing!!!! I am enjoying this because I have that clown on ignore.....

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

So I'm going to be very real with yall. While that is tragic I'm having a hard time caring. Why....cause the people that want me to care also want me to ignore what happens to me and more importantly to my young Black kids to support them. The anti Blackness you saw from the Free Palestine group got stronger as soon as we had a Black candidate. When that happened and Black people were saying that this election matters what did you get......leftists calling Black people colonizers. Leftists saying that caring about other Black people was pushing genocide.

Fast forward to this week and what did we see. The same leftists and green party that would say how they were afraid to protest at Trump rallies saying that they know they can't win but they don't want the Dems to win. Which then affects me and my family on a personal level. And I'm supposed to ignore that for a group of people that LET racists white leftists infiltrate their movement and fuck it up while their Uncommitted movement endorses Trump who would happily bulldoze the entire area to make a resort. All cause they hate the Dems more than they want to win by actually being strategic and forming coalitions.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Early voting starts tomorrow in NC. I'm expecting long lines.

I thought it was the 17th?

U are correct

In-Person Early Voting Period | 2024 General Election​

Thu, Oct 17 2024, 8am - Sat, Nov 2 2024, 3pm

There definitely won't be any long lines.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I'm going to be very real with yall. While that is tragic I'm having a hard time caring. Why....cause the people that want me to care also want me to ignore what happens to me and more importantly to my young Black kids to support them. The anti Blackness you saw from the Free Palestine group got stronger as soon as we had a Black candidate. When that happened and Black people were saying that this election matters what did you get......leftists calling Black people colonizers. Leftists saying that caring about other Black people was pushing genocide.

Fast forward to this week and what did we see. The same leftists and green party that would say how they were afraid to protest at Trump rallies saying that they know they can't win but they don't want the Dems to win. Which then affects me and my family on a personal level. And I'm supposed to ignore that for a group of people that LET racists white leftists infiltrate their movement and fuck it up while their Uncommitted movement endorses Trump who would happily bulldoze the entire area to make a resort. All cause they hate the Dems more than they want to win by actually being strategic and forming coalitions.
Anti blackness from the left and the right..it's the same
Bro, D1s doesn't even care when Black people are affected by bad policy by the left .
They definitely don't give 1 half of 1 fuck about Palestinian children..
Ask @Darrkman