Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope not also but folks saying the phrases
"I don't know enough about her.."
"I need to see more...."

:smh:

I’d say I have heard that less and less as the campaign has been going. I think more folks have gotten a better sense of who she is.

I think they’ve also gotten a re- acquaintance of who Trump is and what he was during those 4 years and why people couldn’t wait to vote him out.

Without question 4 and perhaps more years of Trump takes us back to those daily headline from
The White House regarding some craziness from his administration.

Absolutely exhausting!

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems like she has lost her will and fight. The revolutionary requires the efforts of a sustained people. Unfortunately folks didn't seem to go with her, and she appears tired of the lack of support.

I wonder if she even votes anymore :hmm:

I heard her on the Karen hunter show last week, she sounded a lot more engaged and happy on there... she was mostly talking about her writing process and she's been living in Dubai for awhile now.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’d say I have heard that less and less as the campaign has been going. I think more folks have gotten a better sense of who she is.

I think they’ve also gotten a re- acquaintance of who Trump is and what he was during those 4 years and why people couldn’t wait to vote him out.

Without question 4 and perhaps more years of Trump takes us back to those daily headline from
The White House regarding some craziness from his administration.

Absolutely exhausting!
I m preparing for the worst

The US does bad when they allow dirt dumb white trash to out vote them and send idiots to the white house.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

zzlAYh.gif

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In 1776, General George Washington crossed the icy Delaware River in darkness, achieving a major victory in the American Revolution. Not too far from that very location, delegates from across the nation gathered to compose the Constitution of the United States.

Our nation’s founders often disagreed, but as they wrote our Constitution, they laid out the foundation of our democracy, including the rule of law, checks and balances, free and fair elections, and a peaceful transfer of power. These principles and traditions have sustained our nation for over two centuries. Americans from all backgrounds and beliefs have cherished, upheld, and defended them.

Yesterday, I proudly stood in that same place in Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania, with over 100 Republican leaders from across our nation who are supporting my candidacy for President of the United States. Those who formerly worked with Presidents George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan, as well as Mitt Romney, John McCain, and even members of Donald Trump’s own administration.

We may not agree on everything. But we share a core belief that our democratic ideals are at stake in this election—ideals that our founders and generations of Americans before us have fought for. Now, the baton is in our hands. I am grateful to each person who has decided to put our country before party.

This November, with your help, we will write the next great chapter in the most extraordinary story ever told.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
sorriest set of barbers i've ever seen. i don't understand the admiration for this racist or why this race is even this close....

Castle Hill in the Bronx. :smh:

And we all know how Dominicans feel about being adjacent to Blackness, while aspiring to be assimilated into whiteness.

sammy-sosa-through-the-years-gallery-00.jpg