Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ran through by married men = concubine

Nothing wrong with what they said just like nothing wrong with calling Trump a con artist.

What married men? Montel and Kamala were single when they dated over 20 years ago. Over 30 years ago she dated Brown who had been separated from wife. It's irrelevant, especially to the vote returns. MAGA-land are the only folks attempting to make a big deal about it. Neither Trump nor Harris were Christianity virgins before marriage. So, the holier than thou schtick doesn't stick outside of MAGA-land.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
He's not one of those Arabs. You're the one lumping all Arabs together. You should do better.

You meant all Arabs and made zero distinction.

And instead of denigrating Arabs, you should be worried about Kamala being so totally immoral. This is embarrassing sellout bullshit. She is a tool. Makes me miss Obama.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

And instead of denigrating Arabs, you should be worried about Kamala being so totally immoral. This is embarrassing sellout bullshit. She is a tool. Makes me miss Obama.

Once again, Liz Cheney would never.

You got your panties in a wad because I said Cheney was more all in on electing Kamala than you leftists are then continue to prove it. Cheney and these disaffected Republicans are far more reliable partners in winning this election, because you are zealots, you think you are morally right about everything, and you think your zealotry is more important than anything else.

So have a seat.

Also, here is what your beloved Palestinians think about Black people.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Once again, Liz Cheney would never.

You got your panties in a wad because I said Cheney was more all in on electing Kamala than you leftists are then continue to prove it. Cheney and these disaffected Republicans are far more reliable partners in winning this election, because you are zealots, you think you are morally right about everything, and you think your zealotry is more important than anything else.

So have a seat.

Also, here is what your beloved Palestinians think about Black people.

This shows your “not one of those Arabs” line to be disingenuous, as I stated. Are you married to an Israeli? Why do you hide your pro-Zionist bias and use pro-blackness as a cover?

Kamala rides for Zionists 100x more than black people.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If the media from the beginning actually did their jobs and reported based on facts then someone like Trump would be an after thought. He spouts more than enough lies daily to not even be considered a viable choice fora Burger King employee.

But they've normalized his lies and have helped to create a monster!

Likely and I believe this it's based on those that owns these mega networks and ratings!

Sad...but likely true!

The irony is by placating to Trump they could end up on the chopping block if he becomes POTUS again.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Wisconsin is becoming a concern because I was sure she had this in the bag, but the fact that I'm hearing that Trump is doing better than expected from multiple sources is an issue. Get Bart Starr Jr out on the campaign trail...
I’m not worried about Wisconsin. I really think she got that in the bag now what Trump need to worry about is Florida that’s why he’s going back down there to do some quick campaigning. Kamala is doing better than expected down there.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

White people problems.

What married men? Montel and Kamala were single when they dated over 20 years ago. Over 30 years ago she dated Brown who had been separated from wife. It's irrelevant, especially to the vote returns. MAGA-land are the only folks attempting to make a big deal about it. Neither Trump nor Harris were Christianity virgins before marriage. So, the holier than thou schtick doesn't stick outside of MAGA-land.
Separated =\= divorced. Try to explain that in a court of law.

You sound like a simp trying to explain it away, which you have to be to openly support Kamala. (or an immigrant and / or LGBT)

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Gretch could get the dick.

She looks good in person too. I was like damn.

You don't know what you're talking about. I'm from Detroit and Arabs don't move the needle either way. Most don't even vote to stay off the radar. Most are Caldian and not Muslims. Stop with the Fox News talking points.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
White people problems.

Separated =\= divorced. Try to explain that in a court of law.

You sound like a simp trying to explain it away, which you have to be to openly support Kamala. (or an immigrant and / or LGBT)

Aside from the fact this is BGOL which has spent decades teaching each other how to juggle main chicks, side chicks and wives, and who have spun legendary tales about sleeping with unhappily married women (pot, kettle), is it more, equally or less egregious to be the person in marriage stepping out vs the person they are cheating with?

No one can criticize Harris if they are ok with voting for Trump, who has done worse when it comes to infidelity, not to mention sexual assault etc.

The GOP used to be able to hold, or at least pretend to hold, the moral high ground when it came to certain things. Then Trump came along and blew all that up. One of the few good things to come from his presidency.

And don't say you aren't saying to vote for Trump. You arent criticizing both, even tho there are pro Trump people around. None of the third parties have a chance and the only other option is not to participate.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you are claiming that Trump is not a con man?

Because it is a fact that Harris was a concubine.
Yeah thats a lie about Harris. But do your own research there. See if you have to lie to tear-down someone maybe the problem is you and not them. You seem like a smart person. If you would slowdown and think things though and not be so emotional you may come to a more sound conclusion. Right now you sound like a clown show. She had a relationship with someone who separated due to a failed marriage. But you know that. Now a concubine would be Trump sucking Russian dick for money all these years. Hes been a kept man. Pause for the non dick rider/suckers amongst us. Try to enjoy your Sunday.