Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Stop confusing people online with people who matter. Bernie, AOC, Elizabeth Warren— almost all progressive Democratic politicians support Harris.

You have enough enemies to lack need to invent them.
It's simply not true that the online media peeps don't matter. They matter more and more everyday. For left leaning people who get political content online, progressives will make up the majority of the content.

Right wing social media is a machine pushing MAGA talking points on a daily basis. Elon made Twitter Trump's personal media platform.

How much have you seen Bernie or Warren this election? Not much. There's a difference between support, endorse, and campaign. I personally haven't seen Bernie or Warren campaign for Harris.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

my-part-im-doing-my-part.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Progressives never lose elections. It's always rigged. It's never that people don't agree with them.

It's always some outside excuse. It's never the fact that far left progressives aren't as popular as they think they are AND they refuse to work with anyone else, form a coalition and get enough votes to actually win an election.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

JUST IN: Pastor Leah Daughtry, an influential Democrat and close friend of
@VP
Harris calls Kamala's rise to the top of the ticket a, "God moment." "So much of what happens in our lives is never the plan...it's always God's intervening." My interview with Leah Daughtry is part of a big national profile on the faith of Kamala Harris airing across the country next week on The 700 Club.
@KamalaHarris

@LeahDaughtry

@700club

@CBNNews