Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
You can be smart when you want to be but that clearly wasn’t an objective for you today, Big Troll. :smh:
Let me ask you a question. Why do progressives feel entitled to criticize the morality, decency, and intelligence of Dem daily, but when a dem criticizes a progressive you guys get offended and start talking about "not making enemies?"

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m looking at all these “polls” with ballots turned in based on party registration and it makes you wonder.

How much registered Republicans are going to vote for Harris?

I’m assuming this election more than any previous one is going to see the biggest one registered party member vote for the other side in our history.

I’m wondering statistically how can we measure that?

@4 Dimensional

Anyone else?

I assume one way is based on the final results. If this thing is a HUGE blowout then the only logical
Explanation is a certain percentage of votes had to come from the other side to explain the variance from the norm dataset?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
+

JUST IN: Pastor Leah Daughtry, an influential Democrat and close friend of
@VP
Harris calls Kamala's rise to the top of the ticket a, "God moment." "So much of what happens in our lives is never the plan...it's always God's intervening." My interview with Leah Daughtry is part of a big national profile on the faith of Kamala Harris airing across the country next week on The 700 Club.
@KamalaHarris

@LeahDaughtry

@700club

@CBNNews

It would be HUGE for the 700 club to do segments positive on her faith. If they are positive. Many evangelicals don't want Trump but have been listening to 2+ decades of "voting for dems is voting for Satan" rhetoric.