Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Abortion.

What has a lot of former Trump fans shook is what the Trump administration did to abortion. A lot of yall don't realize just how many suburban white women will get abortions and their tubes tied cause they don't want baby #4. A lot of suburban white women will bring in their 15 yr old daughter for an abortion and birth control.

Hearing how docs have to let you almost die before they can treat you has large areas like Texas shook to their core.

Abortion affects EVERYONE cause it's that common. An ob/gyn will ask how many times you been pregnant vs how many live births you've had. The amount of times women will change the pregnancy number when their husband leaves the room would make your head spin.

For a lot of BGOL they think abortions are only being done to ghetto Black women that have 4 baby daddies. Cause my wife is a doc I hear and know that the sweetest nicest white women that are BGOL's dream woman has had an abortion in college when she was having fun. Or that happily married white chick that was not fucking up her promotion at work. Or that teacher that was not gonna lose her seniority working in the burbs so she can't get pregnant outside of very specific months.

Let me add a little extra. I know I said in this post that abortion is a big deal but I forgot to mention that IVF is also a big deal to a lot of these women. I'm a Black Gen X man from NYC, in my experience alone I know three women who've used IVF to have kids. I know two women who have had abortions, both of them had abortions when they were married. So that means in just my circle of women I either know or hooked up with I know five people who abortion bans would affect personally if they did not live in nyc.

Bro, all of that plus banning IVF. Id bet money on the guess that a healthy amount of politicians that voted against fertility care wouldn’t have a family if it weren’t for IVF.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wendys.gif

I havent eaten fast food in over twenty plus years because maturing SUPER GRACEFULLY is what

a real knigga DO..

I bet yo potbelly pig ass had bacon double cheeseburger this month???

no wonder you donkey party degenerate, you just don't know better!!

notreally

Rising Star
Registered

The problem here is that people keep assuming these people don't know what they are voting for.

They do.

They are simply willing to sacrifice quite a bit in order to be free to lynch negros, set fire to jews, and beat gay men they dislike to death without the fear of serious repercussions.

In essence, he hates the people they hate. As long as he continues to do that, they will support him.

It really is that simple.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Abortion.

What has a lot of former Trump fans shook is what the Trump administration did to abortion. A lot of yall don't realize just how many suburban white women will get abortions and their tubes tied cause they don't want baby #4. A lot of suburban white women will bring in their 15 yr old daughter for an abortion and birth control.

Hearing how docs have to let you almost die before they can treat you has large areas like Texas shook to their core.

Abortion affects EVERYONE cause it's that common. An ob/gyn will ask how many times you been pregnant vs how many live births you've had. The amount of times women will change the pregnancy number when their husband leaves the room would make your head spin.

For a lot of BGOL they think abortions are only being done to ghetto Black women that have 4 baby daddies. Cause my wife is a doc I hear and know that the sweetest nicest white women that are BGOL's dream woman has had an abortion in college when she was having fun. Or that happily married white chick that was not fucking up her promotion at work. Or that teacher that was not gonna lose her seniority working in the burbs so she can't get pregnant outside of very specific months.

Let me add a little extra. I know I said in this post that abortion is a big deal but I forgot to mention that IVF is also a big deal to a lot of these women. I'm a Black Gen X man from NYC, in my experience alone I know three women who've used IVF to have kids. I know two women who have had abortions, both of them had abortions when they were married. So that means in just my circle of women I either know or hooked up with I know five people who abortion bans would affect personally if they did not live in nyc.
Agree and just to add to your point about IVF. I worked at probably the largest IVF clinic in the world for over a decade and a lot of women use those services. Every race! It’s still mostly white women, but over the last few years the number of women from other races has increased.

I said this way back when they started bringing up IVF and getting rid of that, Trump dialed back on that shit because IVF practices have BIG MONEY. Billion dollar industry and I know because I seen it with my own eyes for years. I worked some MDs (all obgyn that specialize in reproductive endocrinology ) and these cats were making dumb money. Owning their own planes, having a wine vineyard in VA, to living in expensive ass Georgetown in Washington DC.

So overall reproductive health is very important to a lot women. The whole ecosystem includes IVF, IUI (which Tim used with his wife), donor egg, and women doing cryopersevation.

Then you add in the money pharmaceutical companies make from fertility drugs? Yeah any clown that said they were touching IVF or reproductive health services was writing their own death sentence.

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seriously doubt that Latinos give a shit about Trump's utterances on this...they still will vote for him only to be deported on day 1 of his administration...FAFO coming up their way

That’s not even including the horrors of the detainment centers and taking children away from parents.

Trump appointed a women’s health doctor that deterred / denied abortions and performed unnecessary hysterectomies without consent.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Agree and just to add to your point about IVF. I worked at probably the largest IVF clinic in the world for over a decade and a lot of women use those services. Every race! It’s still mostly white women, but over the last few years the number of women from other races has increased.

I said this way back when they started bringing up IVF and getting rid of that, Trump dialed back on that shit because IVF practices have BIG MONEY. Billion dollar industry and I know because I seen it with my own eyes for years. I worked some MDs (all obgyn that specialize in reproductive endocrinology ) and these cats were making dumb money. Owning their own planes, having a wine vineyard in VA, to living in expensive ass Georgetown in Washington DC.

So overall reproductive health is very important to a lot women. The whole ecosystem includes IVF, IUI (which Tim used with his wife), donor egg, and women doing cryopersevation.

Then you add in the money pharmaceutical companies make from fertility drugs? Yeah any clown that said they were touching IVF or reproductive health services was writing their own death sentence.

One of the three people I mentioned that used IVF is a gay woman. SHe was telling me how many of the lesbian community in NYC were using IVS and sperm doners to have kids. ALL OF IT OUT OF POCKET. My other friend jokes how her daughter cost her an arm and a leg.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Doesn't make sense if Kamala wins, they roll in dough for 4 more years if Trump wins than they have nothing to bitch about...

He'll become Nick Fuetes and he don't make nothing compared to the big dudes

So they know something, this is weird
Yes but Russia had shell companies endorsing and buying ads to these right wing content makers not to promote any products but to financially support anyone who was peddling pro Russian news. Some were making up to 100k a month :eek2:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the three people I mentioned that used IVF is a gay woman. SHe was telling me how many of the lesbian community in NYC were using IVS and sperm doners to have kids. ALL OF IT OUT OF POCKET. My other friend jokes how her daughter cost her an arm and a leg.

All FACTS! I’ll say this I worked part time for 10 years every other weekend and there was a minimum of 6 lesbian couples (mostly white, but a few black couples) that came through each weekend.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Abortion.

Black women have the most abortions. And the democrat party loves it.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
So do Republicans but for all the wrong reasons.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for this clip. I was listening to this on my morning drive and the ignorance was wild. A lot of the comments and not support really did boil down to Kamala being a woman. So many of the folks that I heard kept saying she isn’t strong, doesn’t have education, no experience, can’t stand up to Putin. It made me wonder if they paid any attention to Trump at all.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I think for a lot of these military guys..they wanted to be the "parent" in the room to ensure that he didn't blow us all up. :smh:
Like in DC Comics when Lex Luthor was President, I believe Jeff Black Lightning " Pierce was his Secretary of Education. Sort of a mole for the superheroes...I think.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So do Republicans but for all the wrong reasons.
Did you post an article from 19 years ago?:D What are the right reasons democrats love abortion for Black women so much?

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think it would be fair to say that if you used your (I’ll be polite and say) unorthodox mind to also be critical of the Conservative Party, it would be fun hearing some of your perspectives.

…assuming you are one person and not a team of people who are on shift.