Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How could you not vote for VP Harris....I mean damn

There is a bar near my job that my coworkers and I frequent for happy hour, and there is a fantastic beer called Heady Topper by The Alchemist out of Vermont. The owner of the bar was telling us that Alchemist puts a price limit on how much they can sell an individual can for, and if a bar violates it by price gouging, they will refuse to sell the business anymore beer. A business doing the right thing for consumers seem so freaking rare, it felt like an unbelievable story.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The SEQUEL to the prequels...

What you need to know about evangelicals in the Trump era
African American supporters lay their hands on U.S. President Donald...  News Photo - Getty Images

Trump Campaign Tries To Win Over Skeptical Black Voters : NPR

Ministers surrounding Trump with their hands placed on each others shoulders and heads bowed in prayer

Jesus’ teaching on prayer (Matthew 6:5-8)​

Summary​

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, 78% Black, which makes it even more hilarious that some on here were mentioning that VP Harris has to tread extra lightly for the "Habeeb and 'em" vote, as if they are 80% of Detroit's population or some shit.

Anyone suggesting otherwise for Detroit doesn't know wtf they're talking about. But Dearborn has over 200k Arab Americans. Biden won Michigan by 150k votes, so I understand why folks are concerned with that demographic. If they stay home bc of the Israel/Palestine policy, Dems could lose the state (not that Trump would be any fucking better than Harris for Palestine)

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Anyone suggesting otherwise for Detroit doesn't know wtf they're talking about. But Dearborn has over 200k Arab Americans. Biden won Michigan by 150k votes, so I understand why folks are concerned with that demographic. If they stay home bc of the Israel/Palestine policy, Dems could lose the state (not that Trump would be any fucking better than Harris for Palestine)
Shits stupid because Trump hates those Arabs . So what the fuck do they think Trump would do?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shits stupid because Trump hates those Arabs . So what the fuck do they think Trump would do?

I'm with you. Plus Trump made the shit worse during his administration by moving the embassy to Jerusalem. I do know the people there hate him from the convos I had when I was in East Jerusalem and the West Bank. There's lots of graffiti talking shit about him on the wall in Bethlehem. And Trump has basically told Bibi to go as far as he needs to go. But that said, part of me understands not being enthused about voting for the other side that is arming the people who are killing your family. Can't say you want a ceasefire while sending ballistic missiles to one side.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ben Meiselas of media touch says he receives up to 10 emails from Trump Campaign everyday. He exposes them for their nonstop grifting. Others fall for this and give their all to Trump, a billionaire no less, and for what?

A Billionaire they think is great with money. Like how tf is someone a Billionaire and is great with money but they need YOUR $20. GTFOHWTBS