Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's why you can't take them cats serious
It’s the Divide and Conquer stuff for me. I’m a hateful mothafucka so when a black folk is just like me, but instead of hating the mothafuckas that did us wrong you choose to hate folks that look like me and you, there’s no way to continue those conversations.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
These weird ass cultists are now referring to Trump as "daddy." This what Jim Jones was called by his followers by the way.
screenshot_2024_10_24_15_19_27_569_by_piffhenderson_dif770m-pre.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Since @VAiz4hustlaz and @ThaBurgerPimp responded with the laugh emoji, I'm going to share thoughts on why I think this is a good move.

I think this is a smart alternative to Rogan... I kind of think she should do Rogan as well but I don't listen to him so I'm not confident in it because it could be a disaster. If he wants to dwell on Covid, it could be harmful. This is a risk-free version of that which might reach some non-voters, though, especially in that black male demographic.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, I'm just seeing this.

ONE TO WATCH — A former model who claims to have met Donald Trump through JEFFREY EPSTEIN, has accused the former president of making unwanted sexual advances towards her in Trump Tower in 1993, The Guardian’s Stephanie Kirchgaessner and Lucy Osborne report: STACEY WILLIAMS “said she first met Trump in 1992 at a Christmas party after being introduced to him by Epstein. …The alleged groping occurred some months later, in the late winter or early spring of 1993, when Epstein suggested during a walk they were on that he and Williams stop by to visit Trump at Trump Tower. … Moments after they arrived, she alleges, Trump greeted Williams, pulled her toward him and started groping her. She said he put his hands ‘all over my breasts’ as well as her waist and her buttocks.”

This must be the story Mark Halperin says is being pitched around:

If there is actual proof this is big... But I bet it doesn't exist because someone would have published it already.