Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Are the Feds listening to Elon and Putin just waiting or sleeping on the job?

When you get a Top Secret clearance you have to report any foreign travel, contacts, and relationships you have. If you have regular contact with threat countries like Russia, North Korea, China, Iran, and dozens of others you are grilled on it. If you lie...you lose your clearance. If you develop relationships and don't report them...you lose your clearance. If you have those relationships...you lose your clearance. We have a guy with a TS clearance, overseeing classified contracts, and control of equipment that can literally get our troops killed if turned off...who is friends with our most bitter enemy and doing favors for him undermining our allies...and it seems the GOVERNMENT FUCKING KNOWS ABOUT IT and has done nothing. Do your fucking jobs. When my kid gets killed because Elon flipped off Starlink it will be his blood on your fucking hands because you didn't want to make the billionaire or his insane followers mad at you.​

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So what this confirms for me is that NC is going to Harris. I've been at one of the libraries here and I'm going to tell you, they have been announcing (like celebrating) when a first time voter comes through. These first time voters are older as well. Granted this is charlotte, but if this keeps up across the state and that graphic is correct, NC "about to kick in the door waving the 44" for Harris. Just my two cents.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When you get a Top Secret clearance you have to report any foreign travel, contacts, and relationships you have. If you have regular contact with threat countries like Russia, North Korea, China, Iran, and dozens of others you are grilled on it. If you lie...you lose your clearance. If you develop relationships and don't report them...you lose your clearance. If you have those relationships...you lose your clearance. We have a guy with a TS clearance, overseeing classified contracts, and control of equipment that can literally get our troops killed if turned off...who is friends with our most bitter enemy and doing favors for him undermining our allies...and it seems the GOVERNMENT FUCKING KNOWS ABOUT IT and has done nothing. Do your fucking jobs. When my kid gets killed because Elon flipped off Starlink it will be his blood on your fucking hands because you didn't want to make the billionaire or his insane followers mad at you.​

FEDS waiting. They hate Trump. The entire intelligence can’t stand him and knows if he wins he will get rid of all of them.

About to do some digging

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I studied under Carl Sagan, and the most impactful lesson he ever shared with me wasn’t about science; it was about American history.

He emphasized that what makes the Constitution unique is that it is the only governing document in world history to specifically protect just one profession: journalism.

The failures of the Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times represent a DEFCON 1 level threat to our democratic safeguards.

This is treasonous.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My best and honest guess is they’re waiting and i assuming hoping Kamla wins. If she does then it’s all green lights ahead with very little recourse for the right to scream “election interference"

Consider this? If they started now AND Trump wins then everything becomes DOA as soon as he takes office and they get to say the Biden/Harris DOJ tried to subbotage their election campaigned. But they still prevail despite it all...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NASA HEAD SAYS REPORT OF ELON MUSK TALKING TO PUTIN SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED

NASA Administrator Bill Nelson told Semafor Friday that a Wall Street Journal report about calls between SpaceX founder Elon Musk and Russian President Vladimir Putin should be investigated.
“I don’t know if that story is true,” Nelson said, adding that “if its true there have been multiple conversations with Elon Musk and the president of Russia then that would be concerning particularly for NASA and the Department of Defense.”
semafor.com/article/10/25/…