Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing is that Michelle really doesn't want it. A lot of people say that and don't mean it, but I really don't think she has aspirations to return to politics, especially as an active member.

And while I honestly believe that she would do an amazing job, the truth is that there are plenty of other people out there skilled enough to do an amazing job, too. Let's find those people. Cultivate them, mentor them (a role that Michelle probably wouldn't taking), and let them take on leadership roles.

Barack and Michelle gave us a solid eight years of service to the country. We should let them rest now.

Right. I wish people would STFU about Michelle running. She played her role during the Obama years and we need to let her relax and do somethings she wants to do.

And you are also right. If she wants to mentor the future leaders of the country, let her do that....

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The thing is that Michelle really doesn't want it. A lot of people say that and don't mean it, but I really don't think she has aspirations to return to politics, especially as an active member.

And while I honestly believe that she would do an amazing job, the truth is that there are plenty of other people out there skilled enough to do an amazing job, too. Let's find those people. Cultivate them, mentor them (a role that Michelle probably wouldn't taking), and let them take on leadership roles.

Barack and Michelle gave us a solid eight years of service to the country. We should let them rest now.
No decent person would ever hold office in the Western world.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And exactly what is accomplished by reposting this bullshit?

Nobody here wants to see that shit other than trolls and assorted sambos.

Hmmmm....

I actually appreciate some light being shed on this.

I haven't watched all the coverage of the rallies yet, but at one point I remember hearing some form of disturbance in the crowd and I was wondering what it was.

These miserable CACs should all be exposed and eliminated

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Right. I wish people would STFU about Michelle running. She played her role during the Obama years and we need to let her relax and do somethings she wants to do.

And you are also right. If she wants to mentor the future leaders of the country, let her do that....
A lot of it is clickbait. I don't even click on posts about Michelle running. I don't want to reward the foolishness.