Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
EXACTLY

Regurgitating a nonsensical "Don't Vote" strategy that originated from MAGA TURD operatives is retarded AF from inception.

What’s really nonsensical is saying someone is regurgitating a don’t vote strategy because they criticize sending billions of American dollars overseas to kill innocent people. I hate that but it isn’t the only issue… it’s sad that multiple people just assume anyone who doesn’t support ethnic cleansing supports Trump or not voting. The comprehension in this thread is extremely low.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You said the US is doing the bombing. The US isn't bombing Gaza, the West Bank, or Lebanon. I agree they shouldn't be funding Israel but that's not the same as the US doing the bombing.

I think providing bombs for someone else to use is the moral equivalent of bombing. The bombing would not be possible if not for the US.

I’m not interested in a semantic debate though… I’m glad you oppose the US role in this atrocity.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
What’s really nonsensical is saying someone is regurgitating a don’t vote strategy because they criticize sending billions of American dollars overseas to kill innocent people. I hate that but it isn’t the only issue… it’s sad that multiple people just assume anyone who doesn’t support ethnic cleansing supports Trump or not voting. The comprehension in this thread is extremely low.
If you're against voting for Trump and sitting it out, what's your point? Are you advocating for people to vote third party?

We already know what's happening in Gaza. It's being going on for a year. You're not educating anybody. I'm just confused as to what you're hoping to accomplish.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
They're not my enemy either.

I'm just reciprocating the same concern and sacrifices for their issues that they have for ours.

You’ve constantly justified the murder of innocent babies. I don’t care if children are black, white, brown or yellow, nothing any adult says makes it okay to kill kids who look like them.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If you're against voting for Trump and sitting it out, what's your point? Are you advocating for people to vote third party?

We already know what's happening in Gaza. It's being going on for a year. You're not educating anybody. I'm just confused as to what you're hoping to accomplish.

The election is not the only thing that matters. That seems to be where you’re lost. I cared about this a year ago and I hope it stops soon and keeping the pressure up is the only way I can contribute to that.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This is why the far left ain't shit. They're racist as fuck. They're talking about Jews now but don't forget the shit they had to say about Black voters when we didn't back their favorite candidates...

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Voters can walk and chew gum, pal. Outside groups telling Black Voters they need to sit out an entire election or vote for 3rd Party Candidates that don't have an ice cube's chance in hell, is nonsensical AF as well.

Last edited:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The election is not the only thing that matters. That seems to be where you’re lost. I cared about this a year ago and I hope it stops soon and keeping the pressure up is the only way I can contribute to that.
OK, but do you suggest we do? How do you "keep the pressure up"? It's not clear from where I'm sitting how you're doing that.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

images

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Voters can walk and chew gum, pal. Outside groups telling Black Voters they need to sit out an entire election or vote for 3rd Party Candidates that don't have an ice cube's chance in hell, is nonsensical AF as well.

You’re not showing you can walk and chew gum because the shit you’re talking about (third party candidates) is irrelevant to this discussion.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
OK, but do you suggest we do? How do you "keep the pressure up"? It's not clear from where I'm sitting how you're doing that.

I do real life activism, not just BGOL posts. I wouldn’t expect everything I do to be clear to you from my posts.

I also don’t have a universal prescription as to what everyone should do. If Harris wins, I think the minimum is talking to people, writing letters, making calls, so that she understands her supporters care about her doing the right thing.

If she loses, it’s hopeless and the bombing will only escalate.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I think providing bombs for someone else to use is the moral equivalent of bombing. The bombing would not be possible if not for the US.

I’m not interested in a semantic debate though… I’m glad you oppose the US role in this atrocity.

This is why the far left ain't shit. They're racist as fuck. They're talking about Jews now but don't forget the shit they had to say about Black voters when we didn't back their favorite candidates...

You won't hear outrage or condemnation from either of these two when it comes to this. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Dear Arab-Americans,
We tried to tell you.
Signed,
Black People